[NEW] Blocking animations don't work

If you encounter a bug with RPMod, please post here
Gidan

Post by Gidan »

I was doing some testing with the different saber stances and it looks like I see the animation most of the time no matter the stance. Mind you, each stance has different animations so you have to take that into account. The only time I see this happen a lot is when I attack but I am pretty sure it is supose to do that. I am not really sure what the deal is with it.
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

I'm a little baffled by the account you posted that with, because either you're a member with another account that forgot to switch to your member account, or you're not a member, and thus don't have access to RPMod's features on the server (and it's the mod causing the errors, which is why we're discussing it here). Mistake or misunderstanding? Either way, you'd need to be at least an initiated member to be able to test this one with a lightsaber on the server.
Selan
Lost One

Post by Selan »

He couldve tested it at SP with rpmod loaded
Moza Ferorn
Lost One

Post by Moza Ferorn »

I'm sure it would not get the same effects. If it IS client/server side, then a single game won't help you.
|age_33|height_1.95m|weight_82kg|race_ithorian|mentor_gabe.alkorda|padawan_valon.rachius|li.andru
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Yeah, it definitely wouldn't work the same way - it would lack the server protocols that RPMod uses (since Soh hasn't released those). So it'd be a combination Base Server with RPMod Client, rather than the protocols working both ways. As far as I know.
Gidan

Post by Gidan »

Oh, if that is the case, my info is all wrong then because i was using Solo mode. Sorry about any confusion, but look on the bright side, it works in Solo mode lol.