[WONTFIX] Server crash bug.

If you encounter a bug with RPMod, please post here
Jace Ginos
Lost One

[WONTFIX] Server crash bug.

Post by Jace Ginos »

There's this strange bug in the mornings when the map switches back from night, to day - Once the map loaded it crashes the server for about 5-10 minutes before coming back up, I'm not sure what is causing this and thus I posted it here.
[/center]

Jacen Ginos' Journals

Initiated_269.30 - Age_19 - X-Fire : dannyeuser

Moza Ferorn
Lost One

Post by Moza Ferorn »

Interesting. It is good to have someone on that early. Perhaps it has something to do with the already glitched bug system?
|age_33|height_1.95m|weight_82kg|race_ithorian|mentor_gabe.alkorda|padawan_valon.rachius|li.andru
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

From what I remember, sometimes when changing the map the server prints errors about "Bad guy found in slot #, attempting to access.. He's not valid! BURN HIM!". This message is seemingly related to Ghoul2 memory leaks, but I don't know if they are caused by RPMod or not.

So sorry, but I don't think it'll be fixed any time soon, if ever.
Jace Ginos
Lost One

Post by Jace Ginos »

That's quite alright, don't worry too much about it bothering, but I figuered just to notify it so it was known. I expected if it wasn't getting fixed as there aren't many people on around the time, which is 10:00am for me, and for the majority of this community and clan its about 5 in the night. Good thing it was noted, and thanks for your explaination master Raun.
[/center]

Jacen Ginos' Journals

Initiated_269.30 - Age_19 - X-Fire : dannyeuser