[NEW] Weapon Pulling

If you encounter a bug with RPMod, please post here
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

[NEW] Weapon Pulling

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

I feel this is a bug and should be posted here and less of a suggestion, though move it if needs be. Anyways, as you know when you pull a weapon you get it in your inventory, but once you have full ammo of that weapon you're unable to pull the same weapon away from another person. When you try pulling someone's weapon away once again it remains in their hands still, well that's what I've come across currently. Right now, you need to either get the weapon out drop it or use it so you can pull someone's weapon away properly. It's slightly irritating when you're trying to avoid actually hurting someone. Sure people should be more aware of the fact that they've just been pulled and should change to melee, but some don't.

So here are my suggested solutions, if it is possible to do any of these. Either allow the person, despite having full ammo of the weapon, to still pull the item away and add it to their inventory or have the weapon actually fly away like we have with /rpdropweapon. The latter would be more logical, meaning someone who's lost their weapon could easily pick it up again if they feel they want to carry on. Also because our characters can only hold so much, they aren't Arnie or Rambo.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Daereon
Lost One

Post by Daereon »

I personally like the idea of having the weapon like fly away. After all if you already have pulled one weapon and are holding on to it, you'd likely pull another weapon just to get it out of the person's hands. Though like you said this wouldn't be an issue if people would just switch to melee really. Either way though, I'm all for this suggestion/bug fix.

Daereon Daimon, Jedi Knight, Nexu Clan.
Initiated: 269.30| Mentors: Aeon Xarbon_Ergo Stomi| Knighted: 284.28
Phillip Braden

Post by Phillip Braden »

Sounds like a bug, but i'd keep it mainly due to the weapon loss thing you mentioned :D