Solo Game with RPMod Launcher Installed Crashing

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Cerez Kay
Lost One

Re: Solo Game with RPMod Launcher Installed Crashing

Post by Cerez Kay »

In that case that's it. And you're right, Bo. I looked it up and the base game doesn't support custom resolutions.

You could try using OpenJK instead, Syrena. OpenJK has good support for custom resolutions and works just the same as (or better than) JKA MP.

1. Download this package: http://builds.openjk.org/openjk-2015-04 ... indows.zip

2. Put openjk.x86.exe in GameData along with EaxMan.dll, OpenAL32.dll, rd-vanilla_x86.dll, and SDL2.dll.

3. Put openjk.pk3 (found in the OpenJK folder) into "(My) Documents/My Games/OpenJK/base". Create the folder if it's not already there.

4. Launch the MP game from now on using the openjk.x86.exe and you can set it to a custom resolution.

Let me know if you have any problems.
Homeworld: Coruscant (Level 1243) | Species: Pantoran | Age: 15 | Born: 329.02 | Initiated: 342.06 | Apprenticed: 343.02 | Mentor: Jel'a Vra

Inventory: Skimboard, Comlink, Datapad (Custom Modified), Training Lightsaber
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Post by Syrena Exan »

How does it function along side RPMod?

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Cerez Kay
Lost One

Post by Cerez Kay »

Just the same. It's still base JKA. Just an improved/updated, open source, community maintained version.
Homeworld: Coruscant (Level 1243) | Species: Pantoran | Age: 15 | Born: 329.02 | Initiated: 342.06 | Apprenticed: 343.02 | Mentor: Jel'a Vra

Inventory: Skimboard, Comlink, Datapad (Custom Modified), Training Lightsaber