Posting.php

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: Posting.php

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Delmi N'jork wrote:EDIT: In addition, I'm also getting the "WARNING: the last global account update failed, this account or others may be out of sync with the database" upon logging into my RPMod account in game.
Vathius, I'd venture to guess it has to do with this error that some people have been getting upon logging into their RPMod account.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Hello all,

This issue was caused by a faulty web server software update that was installed yesterday (reference: https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=949218).

I just updated the web server software (Apache) to a newer version, that hopefully resolves the issue. Please let me know if you see anything strange.

- Soh.
Durindfire
Lost One

Post by Durindfire »

this is a test of the posting system.

oh it works, awesome.
Durindfire | Homeworld: Orax | Species: Shard | Age: 108 Rank: Padawan | Initiated: 338.25 | Year of Consciousness: 238(.12) ABY |
Vathius Krai
Lost One

Post by Vathius Krai »

Applying powers also seems to work, thanks a lot :D
I could've been stuck with offense 1 forever :P
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I'm experiencing issues posting XP via the website still!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Cerez Kay
Lost One

Post by Cerez Kay »

Soh Raun wrote:Hello all,

This issue was caused by a faulty web server software update that was installed yesterday (reference: https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=949218).

I just updated the web server software (Apache) to a newer version, that hopefully resolves the issue. Please let me know if you see anything strange.

- Soh.
Wonderful! It seems to be in good shape now, Soh. That is a strange bug indeed! I've never seen something so messed up with Apache before.

To anyone still having trouble, make sure that you empty your browser's cache (offline data) before trying again.
Homeworld: Coruscant (Level 1243) | Species: Pantoran | Age: 15 | Born: 329.02 | Initiated: 342.06 | Apprenticed: 343.02 | Mentor: Jel'a Vra

Inventory: Skimboard, Comlink, Datapad (Custom Modified), Training Lightsaber
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Soh, you are a God among mortal men :)