Posting.php

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Posting.php

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Hey everyone,

For some reason, when I try to post certain things (like a reply to a journal entry), I'm being prompted to save "posting.php", and even if I do, nothing happens.

Anyone else getting this error?
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Re: Posting.php

I'll also note that it's happening with multiple browsers - I've tried Chrome and IE.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I've never heard or encountered this problem. Perhaps Soh can help us out here?
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Wrennin Vae
Lost One

Post by Wrennin Vae »

I was asked by Durindfire to write that he's having the same trouble with the .php when writing a post or PM (since he can't for the reasons mentioned above).

Anything like this happening to anyone else? I haven't had any problem on the forums myself. However, both of us have this possibly related error with the launcher:

Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Wrennin - I just checked, and I'm getting the same error.
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

I am having it as well!
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Jerex Sol
Lost One

Post by Jerex Sol »

I am unable to send a PM as well.
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03
Jerex Sol
Lost One

Post by Jerex Sol »

EDIT: I am able to post on the forum. However, I am unable to edit those posts.
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03
Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

So the Journals, and PM's are what's broken it seems.

Name: Niko Inaru | Birthdate: 323.3 ABY | Age: 35 | Homeworld: Eshan | Initiated: 333.28 ABY | Noviced: 338.14 ABY

Cerez Kay
Lost One

Post by Cerez Kay »

Wrennin Vae wrote:Image
It's looking for a GZ file (download), but instead it's getting a PHP file (web page). Most likely the file has been moved, or the PHP redirect is broken.

I think either the MIME type association for PHP files has been changed on the server, or PHP itself has stopped working. This is the result of an unexpected change in the .htaccess file most likely (if we're running on Apache).
Homeworld: Coruscant (Level 1243) | Species: Pantoran | Age: 15 | Born: 329.02 | Initiated: 342.06 | Apprenticed: 343.02 | Mentor: Jel'a Vra

Inventory: Skimboard, Comlink, Datapad (Custom Modified), Training Lightsaber
Cerez Kay
Lost One

Post by Cerez Kay »

On second thought, no, there seems to be an overload on the PHP processing, as the web browser is directed to a download of the PHP file 9 out of 10 times, but on the odd chance the server does process the PHP submit script.

I suppose an endless loop in a badly formed PHP script could be responsible, or it could have something to do with the latest PHP update, or an attack on the server.
Homeworld: Coruscant (Level 1243) | Species: Pantoran | Age: 15 | Born: 329.02 | Initiated: 342.06 | Apprenticed: 343.02 | Mentor: Jel'a Vra

Inventory: Skimboard, Comlink, Datapad (Custom Modified), Training Lightsaber
Amalia Feyn
Lost One

Post by Amalia Feyn »

I was having this problem to in a Council only section of the Comport.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Wrennin Vae wrote:Image
Now I'm getting this error as well :(

EDIT: In addition, I'm also getting the "WARNING: the last global account update failed, this account or others may be out of sync with the database" upon logging into my RPMod account in game.

EDIT 2: Durindfire still can't post on the forums, but he's also getting the error upon logging into his RPMod account in game.
Last edited by Delmi N'jork on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

I can't say anything about the launcher since I don't really use it, but the forums have been acting buggy and I'm having a hard time posting anywhere.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Vathius Krai
Lost One

Post by Vathius Krai »

So, yeah.
Another problem that I'm facing currently is that I can't validate any new force powers etc...
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but so far I know few who have.
Hope this gets fixed soon :(