Error on Startup

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Koh Zin
Lost One

Error on Startup

Post by Koh Zin »

Hey guys, I got this error when starting up RPMod that I've never seen before:
"F:\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base\assets3.pk3"

I have replaced the assets0-3 pk3s with fresh ones, as well as any .dll files in hopes fixing the start up. I can also run base off of this directory. The only time this error appears, is when RPMod is started, whether its through shortcut or loading it in-game.

The only thing I have refrained from doing is making a fresh install, because my RPMod is a on a SSD drive.

Any help would be amazing
Nzeh Pho

Re: Error on Startup

Post by Nzeh Pho »

Just wanted to say this happens to me as well when I have too many .PK3s loading.
After I think ~520 pk3s loaded (including /base assets) JA starts to give errors for me and I never found a way to fix it other than removing some paks.
Trin Oniron
Lost One

Post by Trin Oniron »

Nzeh Pho wrote:Just wanted to say this happens to me as well when I have too many .PK3s loading.
After I think ~520 pk3s loaded (including /base assets) JA starts to give errors for me and I never found a way to fix it other than removing some paks.
I think you can counter the pk3 limit by unpacking and merging them into one pk3.

◄▌Name : Trin OnironAge : 42Birthdate : 345.19▐►
◄▌Homeplanet : NagiInitiated : 357.21Apprenticed : 358.22▐►
◄▌Mentor : Rehkea'sitra, Isane Fenris, Jerex Sol▐►◄▌Padawan : Kir Darnic▐►

Nzeh Pho

Post by Nzeh Pho »

Trin Oniron wrote:
Nzeh Pho wrote:Just wanted to say this happens to me as well when I have too many .PK3s loading.
I think you can counter the pk3 limit by unpacking and merging them into one pk3.
Hmm that would probably work. I'll have to try that.