Launcher issue

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Zeros Darok

Launcher issue

Post by Zeros Darok »

It's not so much a bug but more an inconvenience, I've noticed a few of skins are missing from the updater from the last month, namely those belonging to the newer generation of Initiates, is there a reason they've failed to be detected by the launcher, Soh?
Skins that haven't shown wrote:Zech Demmings - 3rd January
Reina Arlos - 23rd January
Neyl Schin'zar - 20th January
Koh Zin - 1st January
Var Dalledos - 27th October
I cannot really say for those newly added (not updated) because I'd already done them manually from the forums but as you can see the issue stretches back as far as October.
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Re: Launcher issue

Post by Syrena Exan »

They won't download or update until you've put in an original file. The only files that the launcher downloads automatically are essential ones. For skins, it just notices differences in what you already have compared to what it has, and updates it.

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Zeros Darok

Re: Launcher issue

Post by Zeros Darok »

Syrena Exan wrote:They won't download or update until you've put in an original file. The only files that the launcher downloads automatically are essential ones. For skins, it just notices differences in what you already have compared to what it has, and updates it.
In all the time I've been around I never even noticed it till now, ignore this topic since it was down to my inattentiveness.