Kyle Katarn.

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Sadjoo Hawieedu
Lost One

Kyle Katarn.

Post by Sadjoo Hawieedu »

Okay, so this is pretty much me being lazy, but I finally managed to get onto the server at a time where I'm not INCREDIBLY busy and there are actually people playing, but aside from my issue of being completely lost and having no idea what I'm actually doing, everyone is also Kyle Katarn.

As much as I enjoy looking at Space Jesus' beautiful face, I feel like this is quite an uncomfortable experience, and a rather pressing issue.

I'm assuming that these skins are either from AlienJediPack which for some reason has not decided to load into my game properly, which is pretty annoying; I can't actually access any of the skins from that pack, or they're custom skins from the community.

Basically, tl;dr, is there a Community Skins pack for people's custom skins, or will I have to download them all manually from the skin repository? Also, should I be PUTTING these skin files into my JKJA base folder, or my RPmod folder?
Last edited by Sadjoo Hawieedu on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Name - Sadjoo HawieeduSpecies - RodianHomeplanet - Rodia
Age - 18Date of Birth - 358.07 Date Initiated - 369.29
Date Padawanned - 371.23 Mentors - Voh Phaar

Kira Alde
Exiled

Re: Kyle Katarn.

Post by Kira Alde »

Eighteen | New Alderaan | Masterless

Sadjoo Hawieedu
Lost One

Kira Alde wrote:Right here: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=6793
You are a saint, I swear on it. Thank you very much!

Edit: As a sidenote, I feel like this would be worth of putting in the recommended downloads in the RPmod Launcher. But that's just me.

Eronnoronnorononn
Lost One

Post by Eronnoronnorononn »

Sadjoo Hawieedu wrote: Edit: As a sidenote, I feel like this would be worth of putting in the recommended downloads in the RPmod Launcher. But that's just me.
All skins should be under the "Updates" tab of the launcher.
Born: 360.00 ABY
Species: Ithorian
Home: Skor II
Language: Squibbal, Basic
Initiated: 367.22 ABY
Apprenticed: 374.06 ABY
Mentor: Zakarie Di'Vosk
Padawan Sibling: Narael Undine

Kira Alde
Exiled

Post by Kira Alde »

Eronn Boesky wrote:
Sadjoo Hawieedu wrote: Edit: As a sidenote, I feel like this would be worth of putting in the recommended downloads in the RPmod Launcher. But that's just me.
All skins should be under the "Updates" tab of the launcher.
Only half correct Eronn, only skins you've already downloaded appear. If you don't possess it already the updater doesn't detect it. New member skins have to be downloaded manually from the site.

Eighteen | New Alderaan | Masterless

Dariun Antane
Lost One

Post by Dariun Antane »

A nice little life hack with the launcher is that if you copy and pk3 and give it the name of the pk3 you want, the launcher will download the correct version for you. Saves a good chunk of time.
Name: Dariun Antane
Date of Birth: 341.09 ABY
Next Birthday: 383.09 ABY
Apprenticed: 354.22
Mentor: Wen-Ordo
Pilot License: JFRb
Departed: 382.11
Sadjoo Hawieedu
Lost One

Sorry for bothering again, but is there a similar pack for the maps used in JEDI? I'm looking for mp/ffa_mountaintemple but I can't find it, so I'm wondering if there's a zip pack of the commonly used maps used here.

Fenn Rahm
Lost One

Post by Fenn Rahm »

https://rpmod.jediholo.net/gameasset/vi ... /assets-mt

Tip: Click on the map name on the right side in the RPMod section of the website usually brings you to the download link.

Xayr'ka Atreus for Jedi Master :mrgreen:
Zechs Demming
Lost One

Post by Zechs Demming »

Sadjoo Hawieedu wrote:Sorry for bothering again, but is there a similar pack for the maps used in JEDI? I'm looking for mp/ffa_mountaintemple but I can't find it, so I'm wondering if there's a zip pack of the commonly used maps used here.
Unfortunately because of the sheer number of maps that have been used in the clan over the years, this would be pretty difficult. The above method is the easiest way to get maps.
ace.commander|birth_321ABY|height_1.9m|weight_104.3kg|homeworld_concord.dawn|mentor_mira.dreiz|apprentice_zakarie.di'vosk_rhuacca