Mysterious Coma On Dromund Fels // 381.23

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Xayr'ka Atreus
Lost One

Mysterious Coma On Dromund Fels // 381.23

Post by Xayr'ka Atreus »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Xayr'ka Atreus
Date(s): 381.23
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Knight, Rhuacca
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: None
  • I believe no other tribes were aware that the Elder Shaman fell under a coma.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • The tribe that we met seemed completely weary of our presence. Whether this was due to the warring happening between the tribes on the planet, them not trusting us, or perhaps something else that was going on.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • The coma that the Elder was in seemed to be casted upon him by a user of the force. I've never seen anything like it. In order to try and break the man free, I had to use telepathy and break through the barrier which subsequently got me stuck within his own mind. Within this 'dimension' I could see myself, and everybody in the room. A complete out-of-body experience. Within the dimension time around us was completely slowed down, to the point where I could see the Elder's apprentice slowly blink.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • I've conducted research and can't find any traces of this ability within our archival database which leads me to believe it was casted by a magic user. It didn't follow the rules of a conventional mind attack. Though what strikes me is why this person picked the Elder.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: Magic Users casting spells upon people.
Confirmed:
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion, this attack was definitely from a force user, multiple force users at that.

My recommendations are as follows:
  • We should look to deploy Jedi to the Dromund system to start investigations on what happened out there. I've already checked over the location where the Elder was found and no prints in the force were left.

Yyn Zet Ari
Lost One

Re: Mysterious Coma On Dromund Fels // 381.23

Post by Yyn Zet Ari »

Master Atreus.

In response to your recommendations.
  • Jedi were dispatched to the sector and nothing else was discovered. If as you say this is the result of an individual rather than a natural occurrence it appears they know how to cover their tracks.
Yyn Zet Ari | Jedi Knight | High Councilor | Belovian | Belovia | Mentor: Chana Ramel | Padawan: Nidus Tal'vo