Force Sensitive Children on Calus // 383.04 & 383.06

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Force Sensitive Children on Calus // 383.04 & 383.06

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Static Ripples I & II
Name: Delmi N’jork
Date(s): 383.04 & 383.06
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Master Delmi N’jork and Jedi Padawan Learner Sirius Invictus
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Galactic

Myself and Sirius are deployed to the planet Calus to obtain two Force Sensitive children. They were both met by parents who had already sent their children away. Ion storms prevented the pair from heading the investigation themselves, rather dictating actions from a investigation center. Teams were deployed through the city to try to find clues, obtain those responsible and get the children back. One member of the tactical team was killed.
Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawan+
The two children were taken away by someone disguised as a Jedi. The “Master’s” name, Rattai, appears in no Temple or Outpost residence list. The only way Sirius and I had communication was through birds that could survive and fly during the ion storms. “Rattai” was captured and brought back to Rannon for questioning and detention.
Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
The Jedi imposter also checked in under the name “Vick Ginnev.” He had a accomplice, but the other party escaped, presumably with the two children. Vick had a full Jedi disguise, including a prop hilt. At some point, Ginnev was mugged, with no report of him taking out or utilizing the lightsaber, proving that the man was a imposter. In addition, the man was equipped with the device commonly used within the Order to test for Force Sensitivity in the blood. Upon his capture, Vick/Rattai spoke of something that will come, a numbness in the Galaxy. That by taking these children he will be “spared”.
Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
Vick/Rattai was in communication with someone on Radra Four, which is the location of one of the Jedi Outposts.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion, it is best to keep a close eye on this situation, especially with another report of a additional child being taken. People/persons specifically targeting Force Sensitive children is a trouble situation and not one to be dealt with lightly. Often times, it is linked to a much larger plot.

My recommendations are as follows:
  • Investigators deployed to the planets at which these disappearances have occurred. Find and follow any clues possible.
  • Use the Diplomacy Department to release a official statement from the Order and attempt to repair our image and reinstate trust.
  • Jedi Watchmen of all sectors should be put on high alert.
  • A undercover Jedi Shadow should be sent to Radra IV to assist with investigation.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Yyn Zet Ari
Lost One

Re: Force Sensitive Children on Calus // 383.04 & 383.06

Post by Yyn Zet Ari »

Master N'jork

In response to your recommendations.
  • Dispatches of investigators have been sent, and any further information they may uncover will be sent directly to the council.
  • Pending a decision from the High Council on who should lead the investigation, we are anticipating a statement to be released in due course.
  • Any dispatches/watchmen for the collection of force sensitive children will be fore warned and put on high alert. We are also reaching out to Parents in an attempt to tackle the issue at root.
  • We intend to investigate other avenues of investigation before implementing your final recommendation of an undercover Shadow. Such an approach may cause a rift between branches in a time when we must be as unified as possible. However failing our other plans, we will be in touch to discuss further.
Yyn Zet Ari | Jedi Knight | High Councilor | Belovian | Belovia | Mentor: Chana Ramel | Padawan: Nidus Tal'vo