Mission(s) Report: Ace Reconnaissance and Investigation into Rannon Criminal Activity

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Joran Fayara
Lost One

Mission(s) Report: Ace Reconnaissance and Investigation into Rannon Criminal Activity

Post by Joran Fayara »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Joran Fayara
Date(s): 383.16, TBA
Members of the Jedi Order included / present: Joran Fayara, Zechs Demming, Maeve Lothaire, Kir Darnic, Vania Fost, Fenn Rahm

An Encrypted message was provided to myself, and information was ordered to be gathered for the continued use of the Security Department and fellow Jedi Investigators, to investigate the sites flagged up with having possible criminal activity.

Below, members of the Ace Department will include their findings from separate investigations into the different areas.
Maeve Lothaire
Lost One

Re: Mission(s) Report: Ace Reconnaissance and Investigation into Rannon Criminal Activity

Post by Maeve Lothaire »

Reconnaissance and Investigation into Rannon Criminal Activity
Name: Maeve Lothaire
Date(s): 383.16
Members of the Jedi Order present: Maeve Lothaire, Kir Darnic
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Sector
  • Sightings of suspicious activities were reported in the forests near Kenzie settlement

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Crimson-slug gang members were sighted near Knezie settlement

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • A crate of unknown contents was found in the forests near Kenzie settlement
  • Reek creatures surrounded the crate up until gang members approached them and shot them down
  • A camp where members of the gang moved the crate to was pinpointed and its coordinates were sent out to the Ace Commander
  • Members of the gang were few in numbers, at least six of them, unprofessional and unorganized
  • Members of the gang were dealt with and the crate was retrieved

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Two hostages were being kept, one of which had met their fate
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
Confirmed:
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

After this investigation we are certain that criminal activities are on the rise, what those gang members may be planning we don't know, but I can say for sure that this was only the start of it. It also appears that several of those gang members have chosen the forests of Rannon as their hiding place. So I would recommend that..
  • A full-fledged search be conducted over the forests which surround the Kenzie settlement and settlements nearby
  • An Interrogation of the captured gang members and the hostage be overseen by the Jedi, if it was not done directly by the Order
  • Increase security in Kenzie settlement and nearby settlements as well
Vania Starr
Lost One

Re: Mission(s) Report: Ace Reconnaissance and Investigation into Rannon Criminal Activity

Post by Vania Starr »

Reconnaissance and Investigation into Rannon Criminal Activity
Name: Vania Fost
Date(s): 384.01
Members of the Jedi Order present: Vania Fost, Fenn Rahm
Public Information
  • Sightings of suspicious activities were reported in the forests near Kenzie settlement

• Found a suspicious, robed figure on a speeder travelling across the plains. Stumbled upon a downed Starfighter of presumable.. Jedi origin. Man wielding a Lightsaber was engaged and revealed to be a Jedi Knight, Dluth'lunu'uoro.

• Discovered the downed Jedi Starfighter of Jedi Knight Dluth'Lunu'Uoro. His ship was fixed by myself although still badly damaged with his R7 unit intact. His sublight thrusters will get him going.
  • The area we found Knight Dluth'Lunu'Uoro in apparently housed the remnants of the Crimson Slug that were chased off by Maeve and Kir, there were bodies found outside smoking and definitely dead.
  • Crates were found holding food supplies, homely items, spice, weaponry.
  • Knight Dluth'Lunu'Uoro was on an assignment from the Jedi Council.

Jedi Council Clearance
  • Knight DLuth'Lunu'Uoro did mention something regarding the imposters though I am unsure if his assignment is related to it, don't take my word for it.
Related Events
Potential:
Confirmed:
Summary and Actions

Seems as though the syndicate situation has been contained or they've departed elsewhere off Rannon... But it's interesting that another Jedi was found here on Rannon not of our own department investigating and issue and not reportedly co-ordinating with us on the matter.

I recommend that:
  • The Councils communicate just to be sure if we can render assistance and co-operate further to avoid such an issue as has happened.
  • A thorough glance outside of Rannon to nearby systems incase of remaining interest system wide.
Species: Human | Age: 25 | Mentor: Isane Fenris
Fenn Rahm
Lost One

Post by Fenn Rahm »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Fenn Rahm
Date(s): 384.01
Members of the Jedi Order present: Fenn Rahm, Vania Fost
Public Information
  • Suspicious activity spotted near the location of Danozi Pass

• While investigating the canyons of Danozi Pass, me and Vania tailed a figure on a speeder to a structure, previously occupied by "bandits". Upon confrontation, we found out that he was Jedi Knight, Dluth'lunu'uoro, who had just been attacked by the "bandits" and was seeking refuge.

• Numerous speeders were located outside the structure.
  • We found bodies outside that are believed to belong to the "bandits", which I assume are the Crimson Slugs. They were burned beyond recognition.
Jedi Council Clearance
  • Jedi Knight Dluth'lunu'uoro was on assignment given to him by the Council, though he did not reveal what he was looking for specifically.
  • Jedi Knight Dluth'lunu'uoro claimed he was a Jedi Master initially in a conversation with Vania, who was masquerading as a civilian, but later introduced himself as a Jedi Knight to me.
  • It appeared as if though Jedi Knight Dluth'lunu'uoro cut down the suspected Crimson Slug members after they had attacked him and left their bodies to rot.
  • Jedi Knight Dluth'lunu'uoro's droid planted a tracking device on Vania's ship, buried deep in the cargo hold.
Related Events
Potential:
Confirmed:
Summary and Actions

I felt very uncomfortable during the entirety of the situation, though I can't put my finger on what it was about. I felt as if though he was ready to attack us at any given moment, even though we were all apparently unarmed at the time.

I have no recommendations to contribute to the matter.
Xayr'ka Atreus for Jedi Master :mrgreen: