Old Artifact // 383.18 ABY

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Ber-til Keztor
Lost One

Old Artifact // 383.18 ABY

Post by Ber-til Keztor »

Overview/Old Artifact
Name: Ber-til Keztor.
Date(s): 383.18 ABY.
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Knight Ber-til Keztor.
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Planet.
  • There might be news of havoc within the local organization, Therax, given the fall of their leader who had already gained infamy among the population.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Having made contact with several contacts on the planet, I learn of an old artifact that's been actively being sought by second parties.
  • Throughout further investigation, I've learned that this party— or rather, an underground organization actively known as Therax.
  • Therax is a group related to criminal activity such as robbing, stealing and possibly dealing with slaves. Information collected by one of their former 'trophies', as she has remarked.
  • She leads me to their headquarters. I look upon the terminals to find any possible data on cameras, but end up finding the entrance— the headquarters were somewhat populated by people that I assume originally worked for Therax. They directed me to the 'boss' lair', also known as Sandor.
  • The door, though, is by no means possible to open by physical means. I needed to use the Force.
  • Sandor exhibited his might on a throne, and as we conversed, he revealed he had possessed the artifact all along; a Forcesaber. Further attempts to talk him into dropping the weapon were futile, as he had already been taken over by its dark energies.
  • He possessed little to no training, though, so it wasn't too difficult to disarm him of said weapon. Once having done so, the man has returned back to normal. It is very likely that Therax will not be a nuisance anymore either, given the state of their leader. The Forcesaber has been retrieved and brought to the Prism.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: N/A.
Confirmed: N/A.
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion...

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Ord Mantell could be a separate case, but perhaps, it'd be in our best interest to temporarily deploy an Exploration Corp, if we would consider it an option that similar artifacts were to still linger the planet's surface.
Council Missions Office

Re: Old Artifact // 383.18 ABY

Post by Council Missions Office »

Master Keztor,

The Following actions have taken place:
  • A team of Pathfinders alongside a Jedi Archaeologist from the Exploration Corps have been deployed to Ord Mantell by the Council Of First Knowledge.
  • It is still unknown whether other artifacts have been found, though the presence of the Forcesaber still lingers in the force. Sages will be deployed to purify the area.
  • High Councilor Yanna has personally requested that she investigates the Forcesaber at the Prism.