Report: Lot 43 - Hollastin

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Vania Starr
Lost One

Report: Lot 43 - Hollastin

Post by Vania Starr »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Vania Fost
Date(s): 385.09
Members of the Jedi Order present: Padawan Vania Fost
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: None
Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • An auction took place on Hollastin selling numerous slaves of varying qualifications, chefs, gladiators, etcetera.
  • Said auction was rumoured to be selling off a child, specific lot no. 43, a child, who was rumoured to be Force Sensitive, I was sent to confirm this rumour and I can confirm that lot no.43 named Twila is indeed Force Sensitive. She is one of the children that was not publicly announced as missing in the news hailing from Bespin.
  • There was a second child; lot no.44 named Rix, that was also Force Sensitive who received press coverage of his kidnapp via the holonet, taken from Naarwu (do correct if wrong)
  • Twila was purchased by myself, Rix was purchased by an unknown man ranging around the height of six foot, somewhat older, gray hair slicked back and long half way down his spine, a moustache slightly darker than overall hair, wore dirty gray robes who acted 'kindly' towards Twila and Rik when I observed his interactions with them before the auction. He also made me out as not my cover of Erlaina Starr.
  • This man managed to block my intial attempt to scan the children with the Force to acertain whether they were Force Sensitive. Upon approaching me, for a brief moment I could NOT feel the Force at all, even so much as losing my connection to Jedi Knight Dreshin Bralor through our Force Bond. When I sensed his presence, there was nothing but a void, an emptiness, nothingness.
  • A holographic reconfiguration of his appearance from what I can recall. Image
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
Confirmed: Missing Force Sensitive Children
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

I'm afraid I only had enough to secure the one child for the auction, I fear for Rik but It's my hope that he can be found.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Try to continue a look out for other missing children via these auctions, it may be unlikely that one may be sold in one of this scale, given how the buyer managed to make out I was not who i'd said I was.. And may very well assume that I might've been a Jedi as I'm aware he detected my abilities.
  • I strongly advise learning more about this man before taking him on, it is very likely he can shrink his presence to a molecular level. Be advised, he may be qualified as a practitioner of 'Art of the Small' if that is what exactly he was doing...
Species: Human | Age: 25 | Mentor: Isane Fenris