Mission Report - Tracing the Void

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Tycho Varga
Lost One

Mission Report - Tracing the Void

Post by Tycho Varga »

Overview/Tracing the Void
Name: Tycho Varga
Date(s): 387.05
Members of the Jedi Order present: Tycho Varga, Serbithar Muunen, Caerith Lhot
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Nothing about this mission is publicly available.
Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
We went in and encountered resistance in the form of force fields protecting almost every doorway. We managed to slice our way into the ship, and when we approached the heart of the ship, we encountered a strange resistance that… Quite literally knocked us off our feet. But we managed to push through it, and downloaded flight data, ship logs, and opened up access to the entire ship.There, we split up and explored different parts of the ship. Padwan Lhot found a child’s ball, and Padawan Muunen managed to place a tracker down in the engine room. We weren’t able to access one part of the ship, though. We didn’t have time. Padawan Lhot managed to get some extra data as well, though, that’s in the process of being decrypted.
Knight + Council Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
The resistance we encountered when we stepped in to the middle of the ship… It was like being around a Ysalamir, from my understanding. The Force was just… Gone. Ripped out from under us like a rug, and all that was left was a void. We felt this feeling coming from the center of the ship. We managed to recover enough to move away from it, and we proceeded to get all the flight data and logs. We then split up from here, and I ordered the two to stay away from the heart of the ship.

I decided if anyone would go near it, it would be me as the oldest and most experienced one of us all. Padawan Muunen got close to it when he was exploring, and it put him out of commission for a bit. I approached the hallway so I could talk to him, and the effects just grew from there. It was like someone was taking a hammer to my head while once more I was slipping into a void. I could barely move, or even breath.

He managed to recover just fine and once more I retreated away from the presence. I linked my mind with Txixi, a shard. And together we managed to get close to the room the void came from. I managed to see what it was. It was a shard of rock. Black… And this void was practically radiating off of it. I retreated once more and didn’t go back. I am fine, escaped with a pounding headache.

I also approached the ball that Padawan Lhot found, and used Psychometry on it. I saw two children playing in the room that was locked off from us. I can only assume that while we were on board, at least one or two children were behind it. We left, and waited with Master Yyn for the others to return.

A child had come with Master Fayara. And I instantly recognized the boy as one of the kids from my vision. Which leads me to believe… There was another child there.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
Confirmed: Mission report : Glancing into the Void
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion..

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Inform anyone who goes out on these missions in the future of the potential void effects, so they know what to expect.
  • Possibly bringing awareness of this to the general student body. And, if possible, try to get a Ysalamir for the older students to experience. Get them ready for a potential encounter with this kind of thing.

Tycho Varga
Human from Corellia

-~-~-~-~-~-=[Ranks]=-~-~-~-~-~-
Padawan
Aspirant Artisan
Healer Trainee

-~-~-~-~-~-=[Brief]=-~-~-~-~-~-

Born 364.20 (25)
Initiated on Ossus
Transfered to Rannon on 369.29
Padawan to Iffo Rav'i on 372.07, Masterless on 377.30
Padawan to Teynara Jeralyr on 378.14, Masterless on 381.20

Caerith Lhot
Lost One

Re: Mission Report - Tracing the Void

Post by Caerith Lhot »

Tracing the Void
Name: Caerith Lhot.
Date(s): 387.05
Members of the Jedi Order present: Tycho Varga, Serbithar Muunen, Caerith Lhot.
Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • During our search in the Ship, I came upon some encrypted files, which I downloaded in order to decrypt them back in the Praxeum. The encryption was quite at a more advanced level than the security of the rest of the ship, so it took a while.

What was found, I believe, needs immidiate attention.

Decrypted File wrote:

Levi Astra captor on Vasha

Related Events
Mentioned in the above report.
Potential: N/A
Confirmed: N/A
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion..

My recommendations are as follows...
  • There should be a investigation/search in the named location to be confirmed.