Mission Report - The struggle of a Jedi: Part II

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Rothel Janoo
Lost One

Mission Report - The struggle of a Jedi: Part II

Post by Rothel Janoo »

The struggle of a Jedi: Part II
Name: Rothel Janoo
Date(s): 387.17 ABY
Members of the Jedi Order present: Padawan Rothel Janoo, Padawan Serbithar Muunen.
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: None
  • We followed rumors of smuggling operations in Sector R18, our search taking us to Siskeen.
Knight + Council Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Serbithar and I tailed a man in the streets who wore a robe similar to the ones wore by members of the Order. We followed him to the cargo platform where, we confirmed a U-wing stopping there to pickup shipments. We retrieved samples of the shipments, what seemed to be electromagnetic grenades capable of non-lethally incapacitating everyone in its area of effect. We also captured the model and Registry ID of the U-wing involved to track the case even further.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
Family Matters.
Family Matters Part 2.
Search for Zer'Kon. Error: No link available.
Confirmed: None
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion, the robed figure could possibly be Zer'kon, a rogue Jedi padawan who's been wanted ever since killing his mentor. There may also be a man connected called Mivo, the one who attacked me in the factory near Theed on Naboo. These electromagnetic grenades are also significant for worry.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Keep an ear out for any smuggling operations tied to oddly-robed figures, especially in Sector R18.
  • Monitor back channels for the sale of electromagnetic stun grenades on the black market, mainly in that Sector.
  • Look into possible connections to Xer'kon and/or Mivo.
Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Re: Mission Report - Siskeen Smuggling

Post by Serbithar Muunen »

Digitally signed stamp of approval

Reason: I can't add anything else to this report, Rothel made an excellent summary of the events