The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Name: Yyn Zet Ari
Rank: Jedi Knight
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Knight Yyn Zet Ari
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Planet (limited to Security Forces)
- Rumours of a teenager that escaped detention from a security station.
Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
- Jedi Padawan Suul killed his Padawan brother throwing him from a great height Ilum.
- Padawan Suul then fled to his homeworld of Taris.
- Padawan Suul escaped captivity through the sewage system in his cell
- Padawan Suul was tracked and apprehended by Jedi Knight Yyn Zet Ari along with a full confession for the death of his Padawan brother.
- Jedi Knight Rezna, escorted Padawan Suul back to Ilum to be dealt with by the council.
Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
- Padawan Suul is a naturally gifted imbuer.
- He created dolls that he could animate and control using the force. 'The Homunculi'.
- He began to personify the dolls, and formed a bond with them, calling them his friends
- His Padawan brother tried to help Padawan Suul form real bonds, but it turned into an argument. One doll was destroyed, and in anger Suul killed his Padawan brother.
Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above
In my opinion Padawan Suul has issues with forging connections with either peers or mentors and instead of working on this, he transferred his focus onto his creations. His ability isn't something I have seen before and the potential for its growth is astounding. However the sad reality now is that this potential is likely never to be realised.
We must remember that a Padawan is dead, and whilst Padawan Suul is still young (would be considered a minor in Republic courts) and the cause for his actions tragic, his actions require consequences.
- My recommendations are as follows to if possible send Padawan Suul to the Medical Corps and include him in the rehabilitation programme for troublesome individuals. If this is not possible, transfer to a secure youth facility ran in the republic would be recommended.
- At no point, should Padawan Suul be given weavable materials (hence the recommendation for Medical corps, not Agricultural Corps) should he try to create more Homunculi.
- Padawan Suul, should be given the chance to say goodbye to existing Homunculi, before they are destroyed.
Yyn Zet Ari | Jedi Knight | High Councilor | Belovian | Belovia | Mentor: Chana Ramel | Padawan: Nidus Tal'vo