Mission Report - Territorial Dispute (394.01)

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Mission Report - Territorial Dispute (394.01)

Post by Serbithar Muunen »

Overview/Mission Name

Name: Serbithar Muunen
Date(s): 394.01

Members of the Jedi Order present:
  • Joar Hasmal
  • Marek Izu
  • Caerith Lhot
  • Kir Darnic
  • Daegon Evera
  • Serir Vun
  • Emma Vilume
  • Dexen Cass

Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events

Level of Exposure: Planet
  • The Jedi Order received a request to settle a territorial dispute between two Talz clans
  • This dispute caused a major problem for planetside traveling, as the conflict was taking place on a populated passage
  • The abovementioned Padawans (myself included) were dispatched to ease the situation.
  • We were accompanied by a translator unit, serial number SF-90

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+

• We approached the location in question on foot. Me and Padawan Caerith Lhot were leading the formation while Padawan Kir Darnic was instructed to watch for the rear of the group.
  • Not long after we arrived, the group was briefly fired at with blasters. Later it was discovered that the members of the Talz clan did not intend to hurt us. The confusion on their part was noticeable.
  • Once we reached their campsite, we have been given a sitrep on the current situation. The clan we met was separated during a snow storm and they wanted to reunite with their kin. However, alongside the path, there was another, rather aggressive Talz clan that denied passage. They also killed several clansmen with blasters and the help of a restrained Wampa beast. The opposing Talz clan entrenched themselves in what seems to be an old Imperial outpost.
  • Following a thorough reconnaissance approach with me and Padawan Daegon Evera we eventually came up with a plan. We organized two groups. One group consisted of those who have experience in telepathy (led by Padawan Caerith Lhot), their task was to incapacitate the Wampa. The second group (led by me) provided cover for the first group.
  • Once we showed up in numbers, the Telepaths did everything in their best knowledge to soothe the beast, however, it got loose and killed a clansman from the opposing tribe. After a brief fight, the Wampa got away into the wilderness. During the confrontation, SF-90 was badly damaged, but the core processing parts in the head were still maintaining their primary function.
  • The dispute was settled without further casualties, the Talz clan we assisted were reunited with their separated brethren.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+

• We have no further information where that Wampa is at the moment.
  • It is likely that the Talz clan acquired some of their equipment in the abovementioned Imperial outpost.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events

Potential: N/A

Confirmed: N/A

Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

• I suggest the dispatch of an ASF unit to patrol the passage in question for a few weeks to ensure there is no Wampa hazard on the pathway itself.