Mission Report - Brothers in Arms

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Daegon Evera
Lost One

Mission Report - Brothers in Arms

Post by Daegon Evera »

Overview/Mission Name ERA ARC: Brothers In Arms | 396.04
Name: Daegon Evera
Date(s): 396.04
Members of the Jedi Order present:
  • Jedi Knight Mirkal
  • Jedi Padawan Xishala
  • Jedi Padawan Daegon Evera
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: NONE
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Knight Mirkal, Padawan Xishala & Padawan Evera were dispatched to Korvus II for a meeting with the Elders of the Matukai in hopes of achieving an alliance to combat the Void threat.
  • Despite a tense discussion outlying the situation, such an agreement was made and the Matukai are willing to dispatch some of their members to aid us with this threat.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • The Matukai despite the peace talks are currently in the midst of a Civil War, it should be noted that there was some level of reluctance to give aid due to the Void's focus being (And in the words of Elder Ralar) "Focused towards the Jedi"
  • Other Elders of the Matukai; Elders Arsel and Kargaa disagreed with Elder Ralar as they've faced the threat first hand and were among two of the three Elders that pledged their support. Elder Efen being the third of the Matukai Elders to pledge support. Elders Ralar and Lycus refused, for personal reasons of their own nature and conduct.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Elder Lycus severely refused to answer our call for aid amidst the discussion due to the revelation of Master Don'roq considering the possibility of requesting the aid of those among the Dark Side of the Force for assistance against the Void.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
Confirmed:
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion..

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Perhaps a member of the Council or a section of our Knights can offer in response to the Matukai's pledge of assistance that we aid them in their civil war to establish a further sense of trust between both parties, perhaps we might gather more allies as a result as not all of the Elders were currently present at the meeting besides the five that attended.
  • While I'm aware that not all of us understand what exactly the Void is, Elders Ralar and Lycus both seemed to believe that the Void was of the Dark Side and that it be a "Sith Illusion" whilst I did my best to assure this was not the case based on the feelings I'd felt whilst on Rannon as we evacuated, they were dismissed as being the result of possible creatures like the Ysalmiri being within presence... I would suggest that some of our Telepaths, those present among the void threat that or those that study it perhaps be dispatched to advise and consult on what this threat is and help our neighbouring organisations to better understand what it is that we face.