Mission Report: Deal With a Devil

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Serir Vun
Lost One

Mission Report: Deal With a Devil

Post by Serir Vun »

Deal With a Devil
Name: Serir Vun
Date(s): 396.21
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Knight Shu Ra, Jedi Padawan & Envoy Serir Vun
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <None>
  • The Jedi Order has been reaching out to outside Force organizations for assistance.
  • This includes Dark side organizations.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • I am being sent out to this location for reasons of my place as the Diplomat with the hopes of being able to producing information that may being helpful.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • We are meeting with several different organizations. The Blackguard, the Nightsisters of Dathomir, the Baran Do, the Iron Knights, the Zeison Sha, the Imperial Knights, and the Matukai.
  • Together we are able to gathering information from these parties.
  • Baran Do: The Baran Do are capturing one of the lost Star Children by the name of Koyso...Cheywayn(sp?). Using their techniques they were able to divining the essence of the base that these cultists are operating out of. They are saying they are knowing not only the layout, but things within it such as traps and other things.
  • Blackguard: The blackguard is possessing the star map that is mapping out the attacks and pinpointing the location of where the void is originating from. The price for this map is the nonagression pact. We are agreeing to this at the meeting.
  • Matukai: The Matukai are experiencing the schism as the result of this outbreak, and the Unknown Man is speaking to the opposing faction. Some of their people are attempting to wielding the void.
  • Nightsisters: Sister Yalse is revealing that she is locating letters that are directly from the hand of this Unknown Man himself. After speaking with her, she is transmitting me these letters with the condition that we are not asking where or how she is obtaining them. I am giving her this promise. From these letters we are learning the name of this man. His name is Balthazar Morin-Uxinus. He is the padawan from the Arkanian Praxeum which is being destroyed during the Imperium Wars. This is over 55 years ago. Our records were able for locating him with some tweaking, though I am not showing any information on him from there. However the letter is giving more informations. In one of the letters he is going on to discussing how he is being exiled for attempting to breaking into the vault. In another, he talks about his "spiritual transition unto the Truth of the Galaxy".
  • We were able for securing the pledges of aid for sure, from The Zeison Sha, Imperial Knights, Baran Do, and Matukai. The others are hesitant for offering. We are believing the Blackgaurds are going to helping, but the Iron Knights will not so long as the Blackguards are involved.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • Iron Knights: The Iron Knight Durindfire is revealing that the Void is "reemerging" 50 years ago approximately. Its origins are from the planet of "Spintir" at the "Dawn Temple", the ancient Jedi Temple.
  • Master Atreus is telling me that he is on Spintir when he is briefing me. I am extremely concerned for his safety, and am hoping that this report is getting to him before he is caught unawares if this Void is lurking there.
  • The Baran Do is referring to this Void nexus as the "creature". And that it can creating illusions, it is being grotesque and abominable. They are urging us not to "look into the heart" if we are coming close to it. They are also saying that it is draining the life out of you and leaving you the dried husk. It is very dangerous, but this we are already knowing. However, the Baran Do Master is impressing to us that our estimations of the power of this void, even now, are still underestimations. Its power is exceeding our understanding it seems.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: N/A
Confirmed: N/A
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

The urgency of this cannot being understated. When discussing with these factions they are urging us to acting quickly, as we can avoiding the next attack from the void and put the stop to this altogether. As I am saying earlier, I am quite concerned for the well being of Master Xayr. I am trying to reaching out to him directly but the connection is not forming. I am not sure if this information is good for sending unencrypted. Perhaps I am worrying too much, for Master Atreus is the capable Jedi. But worry I do still.
  • This information, and how it is coming together....it is seeming convenient. There are those within this meeting, this meeting that I am dubbing the Crystal Concordant (due to the lighting in our rooms), suggesting that this may very well being the trap. I am much afraid that I am in agreement. And yet, what other choice is there for action?
  • I am not so sure if I am suited for crack teams that infiltrating scary void centers, but I am offering my services for facilitating the coordination between the factions, based merely upon our familiarity and the urgency of the time.
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡