Mission Report - The Void Within Finale

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Valgam Freestar
Lost One

Mission Report - The Void Within Finale

Post by Valgam Freestar »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Valgam Freestar
Date(s): 397.13 ABY
Members of the Jedi Order present: Grandmaster Don'roq, High Councilor Atreus, Jedi Knight Rhuacca, Padawan Learner Hasmal
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Galaxy
  • The unknown 'anti-Force' energy known as the Void has been dealt with and released its grasp on the galaxy.
  • The Force Nexus in the middle of the Dawn Temple is no more.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • The Void has been defeated.
  • The souls of all the vicitms of said Void have been released and sent back to the Netherworld of the Force.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Imperial Knight Jero Cari lost his life after being thrown off into the abyss of the Void Realm.
  • Matukai Adapt Kargaa Tyrus was hit in the gut area and suffered bleeding.
  • Grandmaster Don'roq was struck in the guttural area during some sort of Force stasis, he suffered important bleeding and was unable to continue the fight. He refused Medical aid provided by myself.
  • Myself, Jedi Adept Freestar, has recieved superfical damage to the Face.
  • The inside of the Void was a sort of black cave system. We had to walk for seemingly weeks and weeks. However, this was only an illusion.
  • The walls of said caverns had arms and would pull us into the ground.
  • Dark silhouettes would appear as well, trying to taunt us, attack us, or trick us into being afraid. They seemed to be aware of our fears. I believe they were able to read our minds.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • The Unknown Man named Baltazar was an ex-Jedi Padawan.
  • High Councilor Atreus is the one that delivered the finishing blow to Baltazar
  • After the fight, I had the impression that Grandmaster Don'roq seemed to have lost something, perhaps he has lost some of his Force potency. I think this was due to the heavy loss of blood. But perhaps a more in-depth Medical and Force analysis are required.
  • The Void minions we had to fight seemed to be the souls of people who fell to the Void. During the first part throughout the cave systems. One, in particular, called to Master Atreus similarly to the student Tribo who disappeared during the Siege of Rannon.
  • Another proof of this, was during the final battle, I noticed a silhouette looking like fallen Jedi Master Dan'kor, and one who had the face and the 'shape' of Jedi Knight Joran Fayara.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: The whole Galaxy was involved.
Confirmed: There are too many to list, but the Siege of Rannon. Padawan Cass' trials at the Dawn Temple. And many more.
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

I have nothing to add. I believe the Assignment went well, with us losing only one live during a fight in the enemy's realm. I would recommend keeping an eye on smaller and hidden Branches of the Jedi Order, such as the Dawn Temple to avoid having padawans crafting such powerful entities.
Born: 362.29 Initiated: 370.18 Apprenticed: 378.23 Knighted: 385.25
Mentor:
Karmarie Zar, Xayr'ka Atreus
Departements: Archives, Vanguards