Visitors

News and Discussions for visiting Galactic Citizens
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Visitors

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Hello,

I've been tasked to relay news to the Temple populace regarding some visitors to our residence.

In the next few days we will be visited by a representative of the remaining Imperial Senate. They would like accounts of the happenings earlier this year on Bastion.

If you took part in the space battle or ground assault of the planet, please do try to make yourself available to them as they are gathering information for Imperial Records. They will make their appearance in the next day or so and stay for a few days as well.

To the Master Silaan and the Temple Guard, I will assume that you will have everything needed in place before their arrival.

To everyone else, I highly suggest your are on your best behaviour.

Thank you for you understanding and cooperation,

Delmi N'jork
Last edited by Delmi N'jork on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Re: Vistors

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

I will be returning on 339.27 and would be happy to share my account, Master N'Jork. Thank you for letting us know.
Dev Kai
Lost One

Re: Vistors

Post by Dev Kai »

I should be able to assist with this if I can get home to, Yavin on time. Keth, was my right wing. Should travel hold me back, im sure he'd be willing to assist in my absence.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: Visitors

Post by Delmi N'jork »

A quick note:

The Imperials will need to speak to the following residence:
  • Kieran Orion
  • Jel'a Vra
  • Zander Bo-umra
  • Alehk Thol
  • Sebastin Creed
  • Jerex Sol
  • Delmi N'jork
  • Simus Cnydaria
  • Shaok Panek
  • Des Anaro
Once again, thank you for your cooperation.
Last edited by Delmi N'jork on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Greetings all,

I am posting to announce the visitors have now arrived, they were greeted at 1800 GST by myself, Jerex Sol, Jel'a Vra, Karmarie Zar and Dithaal.

Signed,
Evanin J. Dawnstar.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Greetings Master N'Jork,

Thank you for letting me know, I'll make myself available as best I can.

Regards,
K.Orion.

((OOC - Weekends here and activities likely to drop. If not today, I'll aim for monday next week. Apologies if this is any inconvenience)).

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Thank you, Kieran.

They will be staying for a few days to ensure their reports are completed fully.