(( A note for Hopefuls ))

News and Discussions for visiting Galactic Citizens
Arkallon
Lost One

(( A note for Hopefuls ))

Post by Arkallon »

[Note: Even though this message contains references to IC concepts, this is an out of character message due to the references to OOC related guides and rules which are aimed specifically at you, the player.]

Dear hopefuls,

Many of you are already aware that I am able to assist you in making the best of your early time with us. However, I would also like to inform you that Master Alkur Tekeil, another of our resident Jedi Knights, has kindly volunteered his time to make appointments to sit with you to provide tips, help and feedback to help your time with us be that much more successful. He is responsible for compiling many of our best resources for new players, and he is a very valuable source of information which should not be overlooked. You may contact him via Private Message here on the comport for more details, and I strongly encourage you to do so.

I would also like to remind all of you to be diligent in reading our Rules and Tips section of the Comport. There are many important things noted here which will save you from making unnecessary requests during your time in-game.

While I recommend taking the time to review as many of these threads as you can, I would like to point out a few that specifically address requests and questions which I often erroneously receive. The Joining JEDI thread, the JEDI Server Rules thread, and the RPMod Account Creation Requests thread, all contain simple and straightforward answers to the most common questions that I receive. If you do not find your answer in the Rules and Tips section, then you may check with either myself or Master Tekeil.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Let the blade of wisdom pierce through the veil of the obvious to reveal the unseen truth behind it.