Senior padawans

News and Discussions for visiting Galactic Citizens
Iverian Prey

Senior padawans

Post by Iverian Prey »

Senior padawans:

I have a need for your minds. After some time, I've decided that the best way to handle a certain problem I'm having would be to assign pieces of it out for accredited assignments.

This excercise will help you prepare to be instructors in the future by helping you decide on how to outline curriculum and put it in such a way to mature someone from a basic understanding to one more advanced.

This applies to anyone who calls themselves a senior padawan but specifically:

Zeak.
Olim.
Ommar.
Illrian.

Please contact me asap.

Thank you.
Iverian Prey

Post by Iverian Prey »

I'm writing to inform you of a few changes that have occured.

First off:

Zeak is now taking position as lead organizer for this project. He is to help each of you with your sections and make sure each section is done in a thorough way and with ten lessons a piece.

He will give advice and be the person to send the final completed outline to me with all the sections completed. (( This will be when credit is applied ))

Therefore, treat him as you would me, unless a disagreement arises in which I'll step in to handle.

When your section is completed, send it to him to be placed in the outline if done to standards.

And now, just a reminder of assignments:

Olim Adasca: The force

Ian Prine: Lightsaber

Illrian Damaris: MED

Zeak: Jedi Code and principles

Ten topics a piece for each section. Must include a final test. Assignments can be research, demonstration, written, oral, etc. Anything that progresses the Initiate in a fun, easy, intelligent way.

(( Don't hurt their brains. Their masters will do that. ))

Thank you!