[Open] Law and Justice

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Kiara O'ren
Jedi Master | High Councilor

[Open] Law and Justice

Post by Kiara O'ren »

• Subject Requested:
Law and Justice on Rannon and in the Republic
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Open
  • Availability:
Anytime you want on .20, .21, .22. Or before 1400 GST on any other day!
  • Reason For Request:
Nodo already talked to me a little about how politics stuff works on Rannon and a little bit about the Republic but i wanted to know first what happens to criminals when they get arrested by security officers and how does the law system work. Are there laws in the Republic or Rannon that give Jedi power to do things like security officers? i guess long story short what do have we do to arrest bad guys?!
  • Additional Information:
Also i just met an Antarian Ranger the other day where do they come in on all of this?
___________|- Name: Kiara O'ren | Born: 372ABY | Image
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Joran Fayara
Lost One

Re: [Open] Law and Justice

Post by Joran Fayara »

Hi Kiara,

I know it's been a little while since you've requested the lesson, but your request has inspired a class idea I will be hosting on 388.14, with a similar topic of 'The role of Jedi'. Hopefully this class should answer some of the questions you were looking for, but I'm more than happy to run through this topic independently with you at another date if the class on the 14th doesn't suit your needs, or you can't make it!

Be well,
-Joran
Kiara O'ren

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Aww admiral! I booked some time in the sim that day for a swoop thing and dont want to lose my time! I cant make it!

I would love to go but I cant. Can we maybe talk about it some other time?
|- Initiation: 382.27 ABY -|- Apprenticed: 386.01 ABY -|- Knighted: 397.25 -|- Padawans: Eli Tzineda, Donan Healof, Tarsi Morga -|
Joran Fayara
Lost One

Post by Joran Fayara »

That's absolutely fine. I'll try and find you next cycle, would the 19th, 20th or the 21st work well for you?
Kiara O'ren

Post by Kiara O'ren »

Maybe if its early enough! On those days with my study times it would have to be before maybe 1500 GST but I am available all day on either .17 or .18!
Joran Fayara
Lost One

Post by Joran Fayara »

Oh that's absolutely fine on the 17th. Make sure to give a poke so I remember just in case, but otherwise I'll do my best to make it. We'll aim for 14:00 if that's alright with you?

(( Prompt me on discord if I'm not on the server, I have a tendency to forget things! :lol: ))