Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Raylin Vor

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Raylin Vor »

Hello!

My name is Raylin Vor and I'm 8 years old and from Tatooine! I'm excited to meet you all! I should be landing soon!
Mortifer

Post by Mortifer »

Hi all.

My name is Iname Mortifer. I've submitted my application and hope to hear back soon and be able to join you all.

[[Attempted to find a link to the discord to no avail, but my name is: Mortiphere#0956]]
Ayyagella
Padawan Learner

Post by Ayyagella »

Hello!

I am Ayyagella,

I am I little white twi'lek running around, the closest model I honestly could get was purple.She is 12 and recently arrived from Ryloth, I excited to meet and Rp with you all <3. First text rp in a while so sorry for any mistakes! See ya soon.
Minoda Darkrider
Padawan Learner

Post by Minoda Darkrider »

Greetings all,

I am Minoda Darkrider, a 7 year old Kiffar male. I was a part of the community a long time ago around 2007, really looking forward to meeting you all and getting to RP again.
BORN: 396.30 ABY
SPECIES: Kiffar
HOMEWORLD: Kiffex
INITIATED: 404.17 ABY
APPRENTICED: 405.08 ABY
MENTOR: Serbithar Muunen
DEPARTMENT ROLES: Novice Artisan
Zyli Hiden
Initiate

Post by Zyli Hiden »

Hello there!

I am Zyli Hiden. A 12-year-old female Omwat. who is just a huge heap of things. She loves droids, dance, and good old fashioned Rock N Roll. She may look like a Chiss (Restricted to the current model) but she is far from one and is an Omwati. See you around!
Donan Healof
Initiate

Post by Donan Healof »

I am Donan, a eight year old human male from Bacrana, my parents own a droid shop, I worked with them alot so I know more about droids than an avarage eight year old. Also I am about to be 9 !!! . I hate being treated like a child, growing up with my engineer parents, I used to only chat and speak with grown-ups. I never had friends my age, since I was home-schooled.
Last edited by Donan Healof on Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Born: 396.31 ABY
- Species: Human
- Homeworld: Bacrana
- Initiated: 405.28 ABY
- Artisan: Novice.
Torus Versea

Post by Torus Versea »

Hi! I'm Torus! I'm 10 years old, I'm really curious and I can't be still for a while, I just love exploring and filling my little head with knowledge as much as I can! Questioning things may be my favorite hobby, as an opening key to my quest for knowledge, and as a pathway to socialize and getting to know everyone just a little better! I love to watch the elders practice, as lightsaber combat is one of my best aspirations, I hope someday I'll get to practice alongside some of you! See you around, and try to catch me if you can! :lol:
Ch'sei'Afan
Initiate

Post by Ch'sei'Afan »

Hello! My name is Ch'sei'Afan [Che-Si 'Ah-Fhan] I am a 12 year old blue Twi'lek, I'm a bit shy but I'm looking forward to having some great RP with y'all. :)
Born: 394.21 ABY | Species: Twi'lek | Homeworld: Ryloth | Initiated: 406.06 ABY
Ben Slzak

Post by Ben Slzak »

Hi!
I just realized I still haven't wrote anything here - sorry for being late, but I guess it's better than never. :)
My character is Neb Ka'zels - a curious, but respectful young Ithorian from the planet Öetrago. He was raised by a few worshippers of Mother Jungle - so his most important goal with in the Jedi Temple is to understand the conenction between the Force and Mother Jungle better.
By the way, this is my first timer ever to try RP. Please, apologize for my lack of experience - but so far I really enjoy my time with you.
See you around! :)
Susan

Post by Susan »

Hi!
I decided today to try to get involved in the JA RP again.
Howdy everyone!
Love with your heart. Use your head for everything else.
-- Captain Disillusion
Shazorm Vlec

Post by Shazorm Vlec »

Hello!

My name is Shazorm Vlec. I am 9 or 10 (I am not sure on my age, never really kept track of it) year old Weequay and I am from Sriluur. I was brought here by Master Rhuacca, who saved me from my previous home. I am excited to learn the ways of the Jedi and hone my abilities!
Jolt Chass
Initiate

Post by Jolt Chass »

Hi, my name is Jolt and I'm a short kel-dor from the planet Coruscant. I love animals and hope to meet you all in game.

((PS: don't ask him to take of his mask you may not like what you see lol)
<Species>Keldor
<Birthday>396.24
<Homeworld>Coruscant
<Initiated>407.08
Nil Zendu
Initiate

Post by Nil Zendu »

Wow I totally forgot to post here. My character's name is Nil and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so welcoming and helpful. Hope to do more with everyone.
Species: Human
Homeworld: Chalacta
Initiated: 407.15 ABY