A major lack of activity, my reasons

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Dariun Antane
Lost One

A major lack of activity, my reasons

Post by Dariun Antane »

Hi all,

Hopefully I haven't been away for too long for you all to forget about me, been on the server a few times, had a blast each time, love rping with you all. But unfortunately during this month and part of last my activity has been dwindling, to the extent that I haven't been on like at all.

As the college semester is at last at an end, I have been spending way more time working so I can actually afford to continue my education, as such I've been taking extended hours so that this goal can be achieved. Unfortunately when I get home and I check the homepage to see if anyone is on, about 99.9% of the time no one is online. Last time I checked all of you were on the galaxy server, and I didn't want to interrupt anything.

I'm gonna be taking a long-overdue trip over to California to visit family, I'll be gone for a week, during which joining the server will be impossible, let alone connecting to the internet. How will I survive? How will I know what my friends are up to without their posts taking up my facebook wall, lol. Anyway, once that trip is over, the month of June will start, and I do believe that some of you are in high school, and usually high school lets out at around June, so hopefully activity will pick up.

Anyway, I hope that my activity can pick up soon, Wen showed me this community and it really has stuck with me, having your own mod, honestly it's way more authentic than past communities I've been in before, met a lot of cool people, like Krask, when he saved me from the mean guy that wanted to kill me on Tatooine :wink:, as well as other people.

If you all had the patience to read my wall of text, I really appreciate it, I'm very sorry I was inactive, I hope to see you all at least once before I depart for California.
Name: Dariun Antane
Date of Birth: 341.09 ABY
Next Birthday: 383.09 ABY
Apprenticed: 354.22
Mentor: Wen-Ordo
Pilot License: JFRb
Departed: 382.11