Another Film I'm doing!

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Neyl Schin'zar
Lost One

Another Film I'm doing!

Post by Neyl Schin'zar »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVo-Yxoanew

About a year & a half ago, I filmed a movie called "Rootin' 4 Regen", which, just by the title alone, can preach the quality of storytelling it delivered: abysmal. I was a 2ndAC on that set, and it was my first ever legit set. But after just the third day of a month long shoot, I was already approached by the producer to edit the film. In that month I changed the name, rewrote the ending, and had a very massive effect on the overall production. The link above is something else.

About a year after shooting, everything just halted. I edited their film, but the producer stopped calling or replying. Essentially, he abandoned the family this film was about. So this is me, trying to pick up the reigns for them.

I had to start from scratch. What was originally a feature length narrative is now a documentary. This is a film I have been directing, shooting, and editing for some time now. I would love your input on the trailer. Enjoy!

*I know the audio is bad, btw. And no, I don't live in Tennessee. Wish I did, the drives there and back would have been much easier.**
=Neyl Schin'zar= | Born 335 ABY | Initiated 346 ABY| Initiate of Rannon