Hopeful Survival

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Zevaros Sazen
Lost One

Hopeful Survival

Post by Zevaros Sazen »

So we have a thread about what it was like for people when they were hopefuls, and we all know how it's, out of all the stages, the most grueling of them. So I figured a thread about what people could do as hopefuls to help them survive might be nice.

Here are some that I've come up with during my time as one.
  1. Watching spars and lightsaber training. We might not be able to wield our own, but from an RP standpoint watching people jump around swinging glowing swords around would be the bestest thing to watch ever.
  2. Studying. While we might not be able to study the ways of the force, there are still other things to study. I've been told the Jedi Code is public knowledge in the Archives, so you can go in there to study up on it. Or you can study different things in there. Your character find artisan, or medical stuff interesting? Try RPing reading up on it in the Archives, or talking with one of the Masters about it. Just because you're here to eventually learn how to be a Jedi, doesn't mean you can't learn other things.
  3. Explore! Kids love to explore and climb on things. Find different sorts of hiding spots, or a place your character might love to hang out at.
  4. Be a kid. Find another hopeful, initiate, or padawan and just play games. Hide and go seek, pretend you're using lightsabers and fight with sticks, Imperials VS Rebels (yes, a play on Cops VS Robbers >.>). Use your imagination here.
Name: Zevaros Sazen // Race: Echani // Homeworld: Eshan // Born: 346.27 // Initiated: 355.06 // Padawan: 356.13 ABY // Master: Kadvarr Tirladdik