[SPOILERS] Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread

Discussions which are Out of Character.
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

[SPOILERS] Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread

Post by The Jedi Council »

Star Wars Rebels, is the ongoing Star Wars cartoon show on Disney XD, following the events of the Ghost crew.

The Jedi Council have established this thread for the purpose of allowing all members of the community (and guests) to enjoy discussing the events of the show, without spoiling it for others who have yet to view it.

Other threads containing details regarding Star Wars Rebels will be deleted from the ::JEDI:: Comport without prior warning. Any member or guest caught deliberately posting spoilers for the film on either the servers or the forums (outside of this thread) shall be reprimanded and shall also expect to face harsh consequences enforced by the Jedi Council.

Additionally, while Skype is not an official platform endorsed by the ::JEDI:: Community, we ask our members to please be considerate of others before posting status updates that may potentially spoil Star Wars Rebels before others have had the chance to see new episodes, trailers, and the like.

Once you have viewed the latest episode, you are welcome to respond to this thread and prompt thoughts and discussion.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Dithaal
Lost One

Re: [SPOILERS] Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread

Post by Dithaal »

i thought ezra was edgy

that's all i have to add

Name:Dithaal|Birthdate:322.31 ABY|Initiated:336.21 ABY|
Noviced: 338.18 ABY|Apprenticed:340.27 ABY|Mentor:Delmi N'jork |
Knighted:347.15 ABY | Apprentice(s): |
Position(s):Battlemaster - 348.02 -357.31 Image
Lay down your head, closing your eyes. Let the bed of grass, heal your mind. For when you open your eyes young pupa, all will be right.

Dariun Antane
Lost One

Post by Dariun Antane »

Dithaal wrote:i thought ezra was edgy

that's all i have to add
He stopped after the first episode of season 3. No big deal tho. :mrgreen:
Name: Dariun Antane
Date of Birth: 341.09 ABY
Next Birthday: 383.09 ABY
Apprenticed: 354.22
Mentor: Wen-Ordo
Pilot License: JFRb
Departed: 382.11
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

I know it's been over a month since anything was posted, but mark your calenders for March 18th, Obi-Wan and Maul will fight for the last time in the episode "Twin Suns".
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Chopper is my new god.
Kira Alde
Exiled

Post by Kira Alde »

The Season 4 trailer for your viewing pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

Eighteen | New Alderaan | Masterless

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Season 4 will be the last sadly.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

Why ? Not enough audience ratings ?
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I'd venture to guess because it'll end very near where Rogue One is set to begin.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

Not surprised. Everyone has been telling me to watch for the longest time. This is what you all get for not being more persuasive.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Kira Alde
Exiled

Post by Kira Alde »

From what I understand, Filoni has decided that Rebels has run its course, so he wants to end it on his own terms rather than let Disney dictate where it ends like they did to The Clone Wars. In a way it makes sense given the timeline has caught up with Rogue One and A New Hope, if a few months short. He did hint at something else in the works however.

Eighteen | New Alderaan | Masterless

Red

Post by Red »

I'm actually surprised Rebels is going to run for 4 seasons, each Clone Wars episode had a millionaire budget taken directly out of George's seemingly endless pockets, and the one for Rebels was astronomically smaller. Not sure about ratings but business wise it was a big risk to make a follow up series like that.

That being said I enjoy the show and I'm glad it's going to end on a well crafted high note. Hopefully we will get something different next time, maybe even live action set on a different time period. I wish they put out more stuff set between VI and VII, for being Disneys new canon they have explored very little about it imo.