BelugaArts - Music

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Jikiiti

BelugaArts - Music

Post by Jikiiti »

Dear JEDI Community.

Years ago, I walked these same halls, I drank of the fountain of youth, I slept in the MedBay, but as any good guest, I slept in the garden, under a gigantic fern-leaf. I met many amazing people along the way, people which I obviously ended up losing touch with, because I was either...

A) An annoying kid
B) Sucked at writing back
or
C) An annoying kid.

It was usually A and C that dominated on these parts.

As many of you know, I left a pretty big scar on this community, when I decided to kidnapp Syrena's skin and hold it hostage.

Well... Now that you all have a good indication of who I am, do not fear. I am not here to return or anything like that. You do not have to contanct my therapist at 555-0524-596. I got it all under control.

Well for the most part.

And although this may seem like a pathetic bid to once again try and apologize, it's not.

Also, before you say anything. No, I do not have issues. I can let this clan go at anytime, even though I have been coming here for the last 10 years hoping to get a refund for my stalking here.

All jokes aside,

I founded a community, called The Jedi Academy. (Cliché much?) Now before you say anything, I know. A Total JEDI-rip off, when you look at the forums. But that is not what this is about! In this community a lot of art-work was created.

And frankly, as all good things does, they come to an end. (Although not JEDI. #StrongAndStable)

I thus come bearing gifts.
Gifts in the sense that - I am currently uploading all the TJA Tracks that I have made over the years. Custom themes that got remixed and re-matched and what not. A very few of these tracks, is where I play the piano and do some music.

Anyways, I was hoping that I can give this to you. The JEDI Community. Considering all the time and energy I have stolen for you, I would love to give this to you. In fact, I will make it download-able very soon, or just give it all to Delmi so only the JEDI Community can take joy in this. :wink:

Thanks for reading this sad-excuse of a post, and enjoy!

LINK TO THE SUPER AWESOME MUSIC

Be well!

And may the Force be with you, always.

- Jikiiti / Shusumi / Emil K. L. / AnnoyingAsshole.
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu22 ... q7vsly.png

^ I have no clue how that is working.
Jikiiti

Re: BelugaArts - Music

Post by Jikiiti »

If anyone wants me to make some music for your character, I now take comissions for the price of...

Nothing! :D
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu22 ... q7vsly.png

^ I have no clue how that is working.