Hi!

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Venture

Hi!

Post by Venture »

Not sure this is the best place for this but i happened across this mod a few days back and i've just gotten the client installed and have been able to log in. I'm looking to join but was just wondering how active the community is nowadays? - there wasn't anyone on for the last hour or so but i've no clue when the peak times are.

The maps are fantastic by the way.

Cheers, Vent.
Dariun Antane
Lost One

Re: Hi!

Post by Dariun Antane »

We're pretty active, mostly on the weekend, considering a lot of us attend school. Hope to see you on the server one day!
Name: Dariun Antane
Date of Birth: 341.09 ABY
Next Birthday: 383.09 ABY
Apprenticed: 354.22
Mentor: Wen-Ordo
Pilot License: JFRb
Departed: 382.11
Trin Oniron
Lost One

Post by Trin Oniron »

Hello and welcome, most of the time you'll find people around 1400 to 2000 and later and as Dariun said mainly on week ends.

◄▌Name : Trin OnironAge : 42Birthdate : 345.19▐►
◄▌Homeplanet : NagiInitiated : 357.21Apprenticed : 358.22▐►
◄▌Mentor : Rehkea'sitra, Isane Fenris, Jerex Sol▐►◄▌Padawan : Kir Darnic▐►

Qi'la Mydanil
Lost One

Post by Qi'la Mydanil »

I'll just add this, don't expect people on every occasion, patience is something you should value in here if you really want to stick around yeah ? :wink:
Venture

Post by Venture »

Qi'la Mydanil wrote:I'll just add this, don't expect people on every occasion, patience is something you should value in here if you really want to stick around yeah ? :wink:
Indeed. :) although there's a definite difference between the server essentially being inactive and people just not happening to be on a the same time as I was. I've seen too many communities fade to emotionally invest myself in a new one if the former possibility was the case, not least of all the Original JK Outcast & Academy, SW Galaxies and, on a none SW front, CoH. :(

Thanks for the replies all. Real life permitting i'll have a chance to complete the application at some point this weekend.
Qi'la Mydanil
Lost One

Post by Qi'la Mydanil »

On point friend, clearly not new on roleplay, I feel that's why it's a good idea to RP for a little while and see how it goes before submitting your application so soon, as I would call it.
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

I'm glad that you managed to find our secret hideout, Venture. Rest assured that we have a strong member base. ::JEDI:: has been around since the Outcast days and has no intention of dying out anytime soon; that said, we frequently experience 'active periods' and 'inactive periods'. We are just coming out of the latter to my knowledge, although I haven't been around for the last week so I can't confirm that! Essentially, just use commonsense when people would be around (holidays, people probably won't be around, as an example).

All of that said, welcome to the community here, I think you'll enjoy yourself as ::JEDI:: provides (in my opinion) the best Jedi role play experience across all multiplayer games. As for specific times people are around, the others are pretty much on point. Enjoy yourself!

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn