Greets from the archives

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Ray Kaori

Greets from the archives

Post by Ray Kaori »

Hey all,

Quite happy to see that this clan is still beaming with life. Recently repurchased JKA and thought "I wonder if the old RP server is still around". Hopped on the server yesterday and had a little nosey around. Met a couple of members who I did a bit of RP'ing with as a "Disgruntled Explorer" who landed their ship (Felt it necessary to RP something but was lacking imagination).

I thought I'd leave a message on the forums to say hey. A lot of you won't remember me. I was a Padawan under Alkaiser and I played regularly with Ergo Stomi, Jamus Kevari and Aldia Crestrunner (Sorry If I've butchered some of your characters name spelling). Nice to see that a clan I played with when I was 15/16 is still about when I'm 26 :lol:.

I would love to still be a part of the community, if at all possible. After looking through the archives, I've saw that myself and some of the people I played together are under a Padawan clan called "The Rugger Clan" and I'm marked as a Lost One. Could I maybe be given this status?

Feel free to drop me a line and say hey.

- Ray Kaori / Davey
Eronnoronnorononn
Lost One

Re: Greets from the archives

Post by Eronnoronnorononn »

Well, Hello!

I'm always eager to meet anyone from the good ol days of JEDI. It was considerate of you to RP with some sort of character in mind despite that you most likely have not flexed those muscles for sometime, now.

You are correct, I think it's safe to say that JEDI is, as you put it, "beaming" with activity. It'll never be the way it was in its golden days, but I'm still very grateful for what JEDI is today.

Don't hesitate to pop in for a little bit of an RP tease. Come in and have fun with us; not all of us are 15/16 yr old nerds, many of us are just old, old nerds.
Born: 360.00 ABY
Species: Ithorian
Home: Skor II
Language: Squibbal, Basic
Initiated: 367.22 ABY
Apprenticed: 374.06 ABY
Mentor: Zakarie Di'Vosk
Padawan Sibling: Narael Undine

Zechs Demming
Lost One

Post by Zechs Demming »

It's always good to see old members pop in again, considering how I'm one of those few left (I'm in your listed names.)

Feel free to keep dropping by and if you're interested, feel free to apply to become a member again. I would definitely recommend reading deep into both the rules and lore, a lot has changed since the Bespin days.
ace.commander|birth_321ABY|height_1.9m|weight_104.3kg|homeworld_concord.dawn|mentor_mira.dreiz|apprentice_zakarie.di'vosk_rhuacca
Ray Kaori

Post by Ray Kaori »

Thanks guys, I'll definitely have a read through everything again. Which name Zechs?