Rannon Shuttle 3

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Nodo Salar
Lost One

Rannon Shuttle 3

Post by Nodo Salar »

Hi all! Hope you're having a great day.

Jedi are always going off here there and everywhere, whether it be assignments, field trips or cutting people in half. Or even just a relaxing holiday which turns into cutting numerous people in half. For those like me who like to rp those long hyperspace journeys, or for those who enjoyed riding the schoolbus a little too much - this is for you!

Like every form of public transport, the shuttle is littered with graffiti! If you'd like to include your character's scribbles into the map, let me know via a comport pm pr a reply to this thread and I'll throw it into an update.

For anyone feeling creative, here are the templates for the back of the seats and armrests. Feel free to make your own and send them to me to be put in the pk3, or if you find a specific spot you'd like to scribble something - let me know and we'll work something out. There's plenty of space in the engine room, cockpit, and hidden compartments and vents.

If you do it ICly, even better.

Back of the seats (most seats have a control panel in the middle, so leave some space if you want to write on those seats)

Armrests
It wasn't me.
Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Re: Rannon Shuttle 3

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

(( Ahead of our return to Rannon, I will be looking to do a quick update to this map.. so get your IC graffiti submitted.

The 'free' textures are below, so use them as base, and PM or drop me the completed textures on Discord.

I reserve the right to veto or alter anything either too inappropriate or memey. :D ))

Example

Templates

Jedi Master | High Councillor | Advisor to the Galactic Senate
Born: 333.06 | Initiated: 342.08 | Knighted: 357.07 | Mastered: 388.18 | Died: 435.29
Mentors: Wrennin Vae // Chothi Uxaala // Maia Rimora | Padawan: Serir Vun // Tycho Varga