Discord Server? Skin Commissions?

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Serir Vun
Lost One

Discord Server? Skin Commissions?

Post by Serir Vun »

Good evening everyone!

I decided to put both of my questions into one post to better consolidate them rather than making separate posts for them. So to start off with, I was wondering if JEDI had considered making a discord server for general chat/voice interaction between members? I could go at length about the various benefits, but really I'm just shopping out the possibility first.

My other question has to do with skinning. For years when getting my skins made for various JEDI characters I was always relying on the good will of people far more talented than I to do so. In recent years as a functioning adult I've commissioned pieces of art for RP characters I've had. It occurs to me that it would be a fair thing to do for skinning. So I am looking to get some skinning done for Serir and was hoping some gifted friend here would be willing to do so for a reasonable price for their time and effort.

Hope you all have a great evening!

- Serir
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡
Estelwen Rha
Lost One

Re: Discord Server? Skin Commissions?

Post by Estelwen Rha »

Hello and welcome!

There is indeed a Jedi discord server, you can join through here:
https://discord.gg/3H9css

You will only have access to the hopeful chamber (I am not sure if you'll be able to see something else), though, when you get initiated, you will be able to see most of the discussions.

I, myself, am not familiar with blender and frankesteining (but I can help with photoshop stuff), but there are plenty good skinners around, and I don't think they ever asked for a penny. We try to be as helpful to each other as possible!

Feel free to add me on discord if you need anything (you can find me at the Jedi discord server), and, again, welcome! :D
Name: Estelwen Rha Species: Twi'lek Master: Nodo Salar Birth: 373.02 ABY

It was him.
Serir Vun
Lost One

Post by Serir Vun »

Looks like that invite is invalid - mind sending it to me directly? Here's my discord:
Song #3140
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡
Estelwen Rha
Lost One

Post by Estelwen Rha »

My bad... :?
Name: Estelwen Rha Species: Twi'lek Master: Nodo Salar Birth: 373.02 ABY

It was him.
Serir Vun
Lost One

Post by Serir Vun »

We did it! Sirius got me added. Shortly somebody will come along and make me a hopeful rank and I can chit chat in the hopeful chatroom.
Thalcorr

Post by Thalcorr »

Hi there, I just made an account on the forum and I'm hoping to probably start the installation and the initiation process. Is the Discord Server still active by any chance and if so could I also have an invite? I'm hoping to make use of it so that I can get some help with setting everything up in case there are any issues.
Sirius Invictus
Lost One

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Greetings Thalcorr,

If you would be able, please send me a PM on this account with your Discord tag.

In the meantime, remember to check the following links in regards to information on Joining the Community or setting up the RPMod respectively.
Hope to see you soon serverside,

~Sirius Invictus,
Local Councilor of Rannon
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Flak

Post by Flak »

hey guys also looking to join the discord server and maybe get some aid about joining the server, I have the client installed with game and all and have submitted an application but I am not sure exactly how to join the server just yet
Dexen Cass
Lost One

Post by Dexen Cass »

Flak wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:58 pm hey guys also looking to join the discord server and maybe get some aid about joining the server, I have the client installed with game and all and have submitted an application but I am not sure exactly how to join the server just yet
Hey Flak, I've went ahead and sent you a PM with a link to our discord. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask on discord.

Kohmu Osemia

Post by Kohmu Osemia »

hey! i was wondering if i could join the discord? i tried but it sent it was invalid lel