Time Zones?

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Raylin Vor

Time Zones?

Post by Raylin Vor »

Hey Everybody,

I've noticed that I tend to be on at times that are a lot different than everyone else. I'm in central standard timezone in America. I get on late often and I'm the only on one.

Is most everyone in Europe? I've noticed the busiest part of the day seems to be midday for me which is often when I'm at work.
Joar Hasmal
Lost One

Re: Time Zones?

Post by Joar Hasmal »

JEDI is mostly EU-centric. Most players are European, and I would say that most of them are probably in GMT/UTC, but I do know several are in UTC+2. GMT is 6 hours ahead of CST by the way.

I've noticed that most activity is usually around 1-7 pm CST. I'm sorry if you can't make it around that time, but in the past I've RPed late at night and wouldn't mind staying up if you need someone to interact with your character. I'm not sure if I can keep that promise myself once university starts up, and I'm also only a padawan, but I'll try to help you out however I can.

The hopeful channel in the Discord's a great place to ask questions, and people tend to check it pretty often. If you want to ask stuff about activity or have other questions, that's the place to start at.
| Born: 379.?? | Initiated: 385.25 | Apprenticed to Master Fenn Rahm: 388.22 |
Serir Vun
Lost One

Re: Time Zones?

Post by Serir Vun »

I'm EST. I work late so sometimes I'm able to be on during some of the peak hours. That being said, I'm willing to be on after I get off a late shift if we have people around! The more Western peeps we get in the more RP there will be round the clock! Do not give up Raylin my friend, I've heavily enjoyed our RP together! Have you been added to the discord yet? That's a great way to poke people to see if anyone is down for RP. Add me, and I'll make sure that you get an invite.

Song#3140
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡