::JEDI:: Artwork

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Aknaross Myotis
Lost One

::JEDI:: Artwork

Post by Aknaross Myotis »

Back on the days of Misc OOC thread there was a space for things like these. But we don't have it anymore so I'm starting this thread just to post a couple of draws I did back on the days of padawanhood. There's also a poster I've made when I was Corinth's padawan that I'll post here too.

If this is misplaced or shouldn't be here, let it last till a good part of the members can check it, before completely delete.

I even started to add some color but I gave up later, but I saved the sketches at least.

|age_??|height_1.83m|weight_81kg|race_echani|mentor_corinth.alkorda/nivek.tholmai|padawan_ametha.tasia|

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Something I made for a old RP clan, it's not the best, but I thought I post it anyways.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o18/ ... ground.jpg
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

That's pretty good Aknaross. Be sure to do one in colour! :O
Elrehka Quena
Lost One

Post by Elrehka Quena »

I used to have a lot of these, still do in fact. However the scanner doesn't appear to be working so I only have the one still on the laptop for the time being:

Image Image Image

EDIT: Nivek got the scanner working. -.- Here's the other 2 lol
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Pretty good drawings, different styles but still detailed. Kudos.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Corinth Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Corinth Alkorda »

Great thread, Aknaross.
race_human | mentor_axem.keigoku | padawans_cookanaka / kero.zen / bram.philipi / jude.alkorda / nivek.tholmai / aknaross.myotis / lena.aleksandrovna / sasha.raven|
Yulia Cera
Lost One

Post by Yulia Cera »

Your first two drawings remind me of the old clone wars mini-series Aknaross, nice heh and nice ones too Elrehka :)
|Age_24|Race_Togruta|Homeworld_Shili|Height
_1.72m|Weight_51.3kg|Mentor_Gabe Alkorda(Deceased)_Dixo Xan(Active) | Initiated_268.13
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

These are a few in my possession, they were not done by me but by an old friend of ours!

Vantus!

These were all draw by hand on the computer and one at the end was from a flash cartoon. They are a few years old, his skills are 100 times better these days if he still does them.

(Dalvahn Komiya, Old Character)

(Jarin Komiya, Father to Dalvahn via RP)

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I'm so jealous of people who can actually draw....it's not fair :P
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Aknaross Myotis
Lost One

Another draw I found in my sort of sketch book. Ametha it is, in the time she was 10-11.

|age_??|height_1.83m|weight_81kg|race_echani|mentor_corinth.alkorda/nivek.tholmai|padawan_ametha.tasia|

Aknaross Myotis
Lost One

WIP - Aknaross

In this post I'll present the WIP of 2 months I did for a vector img with techniques of stains of gouache. It portraits the bust of Aknaross as a Jedi Knight. The final picture was lost together the OOC threads so I'm reviving this project on this new one..

Click to see the whole WIP

Shadows and Lights study version

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Aweome drawings aknaross; I like them alot. Ametha's one is better than Akna's though. :P
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

Well, for the goof of it, I drew my Johauna in anime-like style xD

Bigger resolution available Here

age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

She looks great! Cute too, Lol.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Aknaross Myotis
Lost One

I've draw this yesterday during classes ^^.. If I wasn't on Graphic Design college you could call me lazy or just a bad student. Anyway, enjoy it. I may try to color this one sometime soon.