Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Trin Oniron
Lost One

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Trin Oniron »

Hello everyone, I am Trin Oniron. I already meet some of you and I am learning Basic to speak better to you.
I am Nagai, I flee war and Tofs slavers to become Jedi please.

((IRL I don't speak that bad english, don't worry. Even if this is not my mother's tongue. ^^
By the way I'm really impressed by your roleplay level, rpmod and network))

◄▌Name : Trin OnironAge : 42Birthdate : 345.19▐►
◄▌Homeplanet : NagiInitiated : 357.21Apprenticed : 358.22▐►
◄▌Mentor : Rehkea'sitra, Isane Fenris, Jerex Sol▐►◄▌Padawan : Kir Darnic▐►

Aletra Kraell

Post by Aletra Kraell »

Greetings,

I will be played a nine year old Morellian from Morellia by the name of Aletra Kraell. I am new to the community but am looking forward to finding my place within yours!

Click the link for the skin I will be using!

http://www.megafileupload.com/kzgS/zzzzzzzzst_rey.pk3
Qovziti
Lost One

Post by Qovziti »

Hello everyone. I've met a few people but I was told to post here to say hi. I'm Qovziti, a Sylphe hopeful. You can get my skin from my signature below.

See you all on server!
Zarah Eloerin
Lost One

Post by Zarah Eloerin »

Guess I'ma be sharing this big place with all of you older peoples until my dad comes and finds me.

I like making friends and having fun. I don't really know much about this place but the gardens sure are pretty!

You can call me Zara :D

Image Image Image

Rovusa

Post by Rovusa »

Hi all.

My character is a Chiss jedi named Jlorr'ovus'aomi (Rovusa for short) and is from the Chiss homeworld; Csilla.

I can't wait to interact and play with everyone!
celeste

Post by celeste »

Hello everyone,
I'm a new padawan, I hope we will enjoy a lot together.
my character name is Ekons N'Wahrt, but I always was called Celeste by everyone.
I'm a 11 years old child, and I'm a chiss from Rentor.

I hope see you soon at the academy!
Alsanna Imari
Lost One

Post by Alsanna Imari »

Hello.

My name is Luquiere Lemercier, although some people have called me Luka before. I'm Mirialan, but I was born on Bonadan, and Master Vae brought me here from there.

...I guess I'll be working with you all from now on.

Luquiere's Skin.

| Name - Alsanna "Alcy" Imari | Species - Zabrak/Human |
| Age - 15 | Date of Birth - 361.25 ABY |
| Date of Initiation - 371.16 ABY |

PandaFaux

Post by PandaFaux »

Hello everyone, i'm Hans Thaynir, a 7 years old human, i was sent to Praxeum seeking for answers about the force...

Already meet some members, very friendly i'd say

((Irl im a brazilian that it's trying his best to learn how to speak english and become a part of the group, btw i loved that everyone creates a realistic atmosphere in the game, its just fascinating))
Red

Post by Red »

Hey all, my character's name is Binch Akphi, a young Bith from Sullust. I don't have much experience roleplaying in this game, but I'm a quick learner and I can't wait to experience that with you guys!
J'Afwek Ui

Post by J'Afwek Ui »

Hello everyone my name is J'Afwek Ui I'll be playing a 9 year old male Chagrian. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and roleplaying with you guys.

Hope to see you.
Aivouh Zambaahk

Post by Aivouh Zambaahk »

Hey all, it's been a while since I've RPed on JKA, but I'm excited to return. I'll be playing a Miralukan named Aivouh Zambaahk. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Character: Aivouh Zambaahk, Hopeful.
Skin: https://ufile.io/ffvyu
Qi'la Mydanil
Lost One

Post by Qi'la Mydanil »

Hello everybody, I'm here mainly to advertise my skin! Other than that, you should know that Qi'la is a half Zeltron half Human as it would be obvious in-game, considering the color of his skin. It should be known that it previously was "Qi'la Flynn", but the family and family name aspects were retconned, but the encounters so far and whatnot still counts!

I'm not going to say much about Qi'la, the rest can be RPed ICly, so see you on the other side!

Skin link here
Serir Vun
Lost One

Post by Serir Vun »

Good afternoon!

I am playing a 6 year old Durese boy who is blue skinned-red eyed and very talkative (if you can understand him).

Skin is in the signature! :)
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡
Aiorra Thane
Lost One

Post by Aiorra Thane »

Hello!

My character's name is Aiorra Thane. She's a military eight year old brat from the planet of Corellia. I'm not new to role-playing, having role-played on JA+ and other games for years. I am looking forward to role-playing with you all and meeting you in game!

Model will be through the youngling pack, female blonde youngling model, except she has violet eyes. A hint towards a possible near-human somewhere in the family tree? ;)
Eronnoronnorononn
Lost One

Post by Eronnoronnorononn »

Hi everyone, I'll be RPing as Eronn, the Squibbian raised Ithorian. He spent a lot of time near galactic trades as his parents were the traditional bartering type of Squib. You'll find Eronn skipping rocks near water, or enjoying himself in the cantina. He tends to be a bit direct, so please don't be offended if he takes a stab at a nickname. See you all in there!
Last edited by Eronnoronnorononn on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Born: 360.00 ABY
Species: Ithorian
Home: Skor II
Language: Squibbal, Basic
Initiated: 367.22 ABY
Apprenticed: 374.06 ABY
Mentor: Zakarie Di'Vosk
Padawan Sibling: Narael Undine