Kony, 2012

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Rian Vun
Lost One

Kony, 2012

Post by Rian Vun »

Hi, JEDI friends. I sincerely hope that this thread isn't locked/deleted, I simply wished to pass the message along to my friends here. This is not Star Wars related in the slightest, but if you watch the video I'm quite sure you'll agree that it's alright to remain here.

What is this video exactly? Well, I could explain it to you, but it would be far more productive if you were to watch it. Ultimately this video is to reveal how unnoticed injustices are across the world, and to inform us of Joseph Kony and his crimes against children that have gone unnoticed for the past 26 years (which include enslaving and arming over 36,000 Ugandan children, and forcing the boys to kill and mutilate other civilians, and forcing the girls into forms of slavery). This video was passed on to me, as I hope I can pass it on to you, and so on and so forth.

<3

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kony2012/kony_all.html

Rita Sandria
Lost One

Re: Kony, 2012

Post by Rita Sandria »

This is the third time I've seen this today. I think it's great that people have taken the time to raise awareness about this issue. I do hope everyone in JEDI will see this before this gets deleted or whatever.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: Kony, 2012

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I won't call for it to be deleted, it's a powerful video - but I ask that the forums be free from debating on it.

Within the link, details can be found about following up any interest you may have. For now though, let's leave this thread to serve it's purpose without turning it into a debate or discussion.

Thanks Rian, for bringing it up.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol