341.28 // New High Councilors

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

341.28 // New High Councilors

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings, JEDI members and Community.

Today, the Jedi High Council is pleased to announce that Jedi Master Amalia Feyn and Alehk Thol have been selected to become part of the High Council, raising its numbers to three full-time members. We congratulate them both for their promotion.

As always, do not hesitate to contact the Council should you have any concerns or questions.

High Councilors Alehk Thol and Amalia Feyn will make their first statements, regarding their new position, shortly.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Amalia Feyn
Lost One

Re: 341.28 // New High Councilors

Post by Amalia Feyn »

Greetings Students and Mentors,

I'm greatly honoured to be welcomed onto the High Council of the Jedi Order. I live to serve, and I'm blessed to be able to assist the Order in a greater capacity. I wish to assure everyone that I will work tirelessly to deliver the best possible results for our branch and the Order collectively, and work to better facilitate our role as Jedi in the Galaxy.

I thank the High Council for considering me for this position. I very much appreciate their wisdom and guidance. I will also ensure the ongoing, positive relationship with Rannon's local Councilors during this time of uncertainty.

Sincerely,
Jedi Master Feyn
High Councillor to Rannon
Alehk Thol
Lost One

Re: 341.28 // New High Councilors

Post by Alehk Thol »

Brothers & Sisters,

I would like to thank High Councillor Sebastin Creed for his invaluable wisdom and guidance settling in to this new role. I would also like to thank all of our residents, for their kind contributions of support and appraisal since this notice became public. From here, I look forward to providing an even greater service to each and everyone within our halls.

Thank you once again, and may the Force be with us all.

Sincerely,
Alehk Thol, High Councilor