379.31 // New High Councilor

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

379.31 // New High Councilor

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings members of the Jedi Order,

The High Council is pleased to announce that a seat as High Councilor has been offered to Jedi Knight Zakarie Di'Vosk, of which he has graciously accepted. This raises the High Council to two full-time members at the Rannon Branch

We congratulate him for his new position and expect him to be making his personal statement below.

- The Jedi Council

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

Re: 379.31 // New High Councilor

Post by Zakarie Di'Vosk »

Greetings, Rannon Branch.

I'd firstly like to start by saying 'Thank you' to those who have trusted in me and my journey here. I had never imagined I would be stood where I am. It is a huge honor for me to be here. My experience with the Galaxy has been rough and my growth here has not been easy, though with this experience I have grown into the person I am today. I have had to make some difficult decision in my time as a Councilor, though every action I have taken has been for the better of the residents here in this Praxeum. I support you all and will continue doing so.

Although my new position will render me unavailable most of the time, I will do my utmost best to be present here in the Praxeum. I will be available at all times through the comport. Never fear to reach out to me.

Once again, I thank you all for placing the trust in me and I will do my utmost best to not disappoint any of you.

- Zakarie Di'Vosk.