387.18 // New Councilor

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

387.18 // New Councilor

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings,

We would like to announce that Jedi Knight Sirius Invictus has been granted a seat on the Council. We would like to congratulate him on the position as a Councilor here in our branch.

They will now post a personal message below. If anyone has any questions or concerns you are free to contact us and we shall do our best to provide you with answers.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Sirius Invictus
Lost One

Re: 387.18 // New Councilor

Post by Sirius Invictus »

Greetings everyone,

In all my time within the Praxeum of Rannon, ever since I first stepped foot on our beautiful grounds, I was filled with of awe and an inherent sense of duty. I was given a second chance in life and I vowed to try my best in providing such a second chance to every person out there that might be in need of it and I that I could play even a small part in providing it to them.

That goal, I would like to think, has not changed throughout the years. And I do not aim to change it in the years to come. I will strive towards upholding the vows that I made to myself and to the Order, upon being welcomed by it, and do the Council credit for their choice.

Thank you all, everyone, for having been, being and continuing to be the influences you are.

~Sirius Invictus,
Jedi Knight,
Councilor of Rannon
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||