270.05 // CA Replacement

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

270.05 // CA Replacement

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings, JEDI Members and Community.

As the Force is calling our esteemed Council Advisor Syrena Exan elsewhere, Knight Cyril Feraan was chosen by in-place Councilors to join us as a Council Advisor. His many qualities, including his dedication and involvement, will be strong assets for the Order.

Knight Feraan's position as a Mentor Representative will thus be taken over by the next candidate with the highest number of votes, namely Knight Sarrecm'ar'reccarve.

The entire Council would like to express its best wishes to Knight Exan, and welcome Knight Feraan to his new position.

Below is Knight Feraan's official statement.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Cyril Feraan
Lost One

Post by Cyril Feraan »

Greetings,

As I assume my new post as a Council Advisor, I look forward to dedicating my time towards the service of JEDI. Now that I have been appointed to serve on the JEDI Council, I can promise that my fullest effort will be directed towards taking care of all issues that need to be addressed as efficiently as possible. Using my experience as a Knight and as a member Representative, I plan to help bring us forward into a time of greater prosperity in the years to come, my utmost focus being on our common bond of roleplay in which we partake daily. Working with my fellow Advisors and in turn, the High Council, I hope to fulfill all aspects of my new duties as soon as possible. Therefore, with your trust and cooperation, friends, I know that we can work together to continue to improve everything we know and love about this community. In particular, I will serve on the Council with the deepest appreciation of our history, applying the lessons of the past in order to build a better future together. Thank you.

With sincere regard,
Knight Feraan

|age_44|height_1.83m|weight_80kg|race_fondorian|
mentor_jamus.kevari|padawans_nira'kalen'nuruodo_ian.prine