272.01 // CA Replacements

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

272.01 // CA Replacements

Post by The Jedi Council »

The Jedi Council is announcing a few changes in its leadership; one old, and one new. The Council is pleased to welcome Jedi Master Gabe Alkorda back into its membership. With Cyril Feraan's departure, Master Alkorda will take up the role of managing the Hopeful Jedi that come to our temple. Master Alkorda brings with him over four years of experience in our community, and the wisdom and activity that affirms his rank of Jedi Master.

The Council is also pleased to welcome Jedi Knight Nivek Tholmai into its inner chamber for the first time. Master Tholmai is a respected Jedi Knight that brings with him his years of experience in JEDI, as well the addition of another active western-European Jedi Knight to balance the Council's membership. Master Tholmai will be taking up the mantle left by Jamus Kevari, and will be actively observing and aiding all masters and their apprentices throughout their training.

We look forward to the positive shift that will occur with the addition of Masters Alkorda and Tholmai to the Advisory Council, and affirm them with the full depth of our trust.

Master Alkorda's and Tholmai's statements follow below.

- The Jedi Council
Last edited by The Jedi Council on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Greetings,

I'd like to thank Masters Raun and Corinth for again offering me the chance to serve JEDI in this manner. I will do my best to faithfully carry out the duties asked of me, and to remember that it is JEDI's needs that I must ascribe to.

Having served on what was formerly known as the Voice Council for a solid year, as well as having been a Member Representative for two consecutive terms, I've seen and learned that if JEDI is truly to prosper, it's members must be listened to. Indeed, it is the members who guarantees JEDI's continued functioning. It is the members who hold and attend classes, run and participate in missions, and execute and experience the day-to-day roleplaying that we are all so fond of.

Finally, I'd simply like to ask that the members of JEDI continue to voice their thoughts, concerns, and opinions so that we may all work together to forge and maintain the great clan that we all know JEDI is capable of being. Thank-you.

- Gabe Alkorda
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

Greetings JEDI and all within this community,

I would like to announce that I, Nivek Tholmai have accepted this honour and privelage with the fullest intent of taking my new found responsibilities seriously. I promise that I will provide my best service to the High Council of ::JEDI:: and do all I can to help improve our fantastic community. I have served this community for quite some time now, and I have enjoyed watching it grow and develop over the months and years during my stay. I look extremely forward to lending my efforts to help push us into further prosperity, as my work does not finish here, it only begins.

Let us work together now and make the future brighter for all of us.

Council Advisor Nivek Tholmai.