273.08 // New Council Advisor

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

273.08 // New Council Advisor

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings, JEDI Members and Community,

The Council is pleased to welcome a new member to its body, in the person of Master Arkallon. Indeed, Master Arkallon has been chosen by in-place Councilors to become a Council Advisor, a position he gladly accepted today.

Below is Master Arkallon's official statement.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Arkallon
Lost One

Post by Arkallon »

Greetings everyone,

There isn't much that needs to be said here, and so I'll try to keep it brief.

Being asked to serve as a Council Advisor is a great opportunity to engage in the process of exchanging ideas and thoughts for the benefit of our community. I hope that the addition of my perspective will be helpful and that I will likewise benefit from the perspectives offered by others along the way. I've always enjoyed helping out where I could, so I hope that this position will just serve as an extension of that habit.

Even though this change does present some additional responsibility for me, I hope you'll all continue to approach me in the same way as you always have. All I ask is that you try to be a little patient with me until things settle into place. In the meantime I will be putting forth my effort to making good on the hopes that have been placed in me.

Thank you for taking a moment to glance over my words, and I wish you all a fair day.

Sincerely,

Arkallon
Jedi Knight
Council Advisor
Let the blade of wisdom pierce through the veil of the obvious to reveal the unseen truth behind it.