295.09 // New High Councilor

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

295.09 // New High Councilor

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings, JEDI members and Community.

The Jedi High Council is pleased to announce that upon the recent Councilor review, one of our Councilors has been selected to become part of the High Council, raising its numbers to three full-time members. After serving for more than half a year as Councilor, Jedi Knight Sai Akiada is joining the High Council today. His dedication and commitment will be strong assets for our Order as it develops further in the coming years.

The Council once again wishes to reassert its will to serve the Jedi Order and the Force to the best of its ability. As always, do not hesitate to contact us shall the need arise, our doors are always open.

Below is High Councilor Sai Akiada's first statement in his new position.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Greetings

My time within the Council has been both enlightening and humbling. I feel I have grown considerably working along side my fellow councillors. Their vast wealth of knowledge and experience has indeed been a great contributor to my growth. To Master's Raun and Vigil, I owe my deepest gratitude.

I came to realise through my work with the Council the enormity of the responsibilities someone in their position holds. There will be challenges ahead and obstacles to over-come, but with faith in the Force and trust in my peers, I know we will prosper. I care greatly for our Order and it's prosperity, and will do my utmost to protect and guide it through the years to come In my new position, as High Councillor.

I intend to utilise my time much as I did upon my promotion to Councillor. By keeping an open dialogue between us all. Making sure everyone continues to be heard and that all matters, issues or concerns are promptly addressed and fairly concluded. As part of this, I also intend to implement regular meetings with the Knight body to discuss current affairs and the direction in which we are all heading.

With that said, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance.

Sincerely

Sai Akiada
Jedi Knight
High Councillor

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |