New skin downloads RPMod Launcher

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

New skin downloads RPMod Launcher

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

Anyone who uses the launcher might know that it is an absolute blessing in terms of automatic skin updates. Though there is one thing I'm missing on it still myself. While you're kept up to date with your current skins, it will not download altogether new skins.

As I've a laptop with two more JKA clients for double purposes should the need arise, and a dual client on the main desktop as well, it can be a hassle to keep up with skin updates on all fronts. My suggestion is for an option to automatically download new member skins out of the JEDI skin pack.

This is distinctly how I recall my experiences with new player models anyway.

On the subject of skin updates, I'd still remind everyone of courtesy of not changing the name of your .pk3, as it has no actual effect on the files inside. ;)
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: New skin downloads RPMod Launcher

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Yes! That would be a great feature.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Re: New skin downloads RPMod Launcher

Post by Soh Raun »

I've been meaning to do it for some time, but now I've officially added it to the to-do list :)