Transport, and its lack of greenery and water

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Nodo Salar
Lost One

Transport, and its lack of greenery and water

Post by Nodo Salar »

Hello everyone, I'm awfully sorry if this is the wrong place, and please do feel free to tell me to shut up should this be a terrible idea or too much work. I don't think it is, but I suppose Hitler didn't think he was evil either.

I digress.

A few people have mentioned the idea of replacing Transport with Zak's new map on the Galaxy server. It's positively beautiful, and gives a lot more rp possibilities I feel than Transport. I don't know how any of this works though, so please be forgiving in your "Shut up, Nodo's"
It wasn't me.
Valgam Freestar
Lost One

Re: Transport, and its lack of greenery and water

Post by Valgam Freestar »

Shut up- Actually no! This is a good idea as transport is rarely used, to say the least, and people like to get out of the temple without having to go to the same cantina every time.
+1
Born: 362.29 Initiated: 370.18 Apprenticed: 378.23 Knighted: 385.25
Mentor:
Karmarie Zar, Xayr'ka Atreus
Departements: Archives, Vanguards
Sirius Invictus
Lost One

Post by Sirius Invictus »

I agree, I find this a perfect idea!
|| Name: Sirius Invictus || Species: Human || Homeworld: Vlemoth Port || Birth: 360.09 ABY || Initiation: 372.10 ABY || || Apprenticed: 373.09 ABY || Knighted: 384.30 ABY || Mastered: 410.13 ABY || Mentor: Delmi N'jork || Apprentices: Kiara O'ren, Rukia, Vale Sutherblaze ||
Rothel Janoo
Lost One

Post by Rothel Janoo »

Hear Hear! I agree with this one hundred percent. I feel it would bring countless more possibilities for rp. Not only that, but I feel the transport map on the Galaxy server, barely being used at all, is a waste of money put forth towards that server, if that's how you guys operate here, so I am definitely willing to say
+1
Qi'la Mydanil
Lost One

Post by Qi'la Mydanil »

Sure, makes sense :)
Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

Post by Zakarie Di'Vosk »

Since this is here, I firstly want to say thanks! But also to notify you all, mostly the ones who dont use the launcher or discord. That the map was updated today and V1 is finally complete. So be sure to update the pk3 with the most recent release before using the map. Hope you enjoy it.

- Zak

Zechs Demming
Lost One

Post by Zechs Demming »

While I 100% agree that the Galaxy server and the map on it is under utilized and not up to our current standards, this forum is use for suggestions typically specific towards RPmod itself.

There is a thread here, where there is a discussion on future development of the area outside of the Praxeum.
ace.commander|birth_321ABY|height_1.9m|weight_104.3kg|homeworld_concord.dawn|mentor_mira.dreiz|apprentice_zakarie.di'vosk_rhuacca
Nodo Salar
Lost One

Post by Nodo Salar »

I'm awfully sorry, I knew I'd probably goof up in some way. I'm glad so many are on board, though! I'll take the suggestion there.
It wasn't me.