Auto Deflect

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

Yes, if you have Defense Zero you don't have a good chance to defend.

Kind of like how if I have Force Push 0 I don't get to push.

It is an intriguing mystery.

I don't have any issues with defense the way it is except the ones I listed last page.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Baelin Raddyx
Lost One

Post by Baelin Raddyx »

Tomoran wrote:Yes, if you have Defense Zero you don't have a good chance to defend.

Kind of like how if I have Force Push 0 I don't get to push.

It is an intriguing mystery.

I don't have any issues with defense the way it is except the ones I listed last page.
Thank you for that professional assessment.

What I meant was that deflecting was not too easy.
| age_22 | height_2.6m | weight_125kg | race_human | mentor_simus.cnydaria
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Actually, due to some bug/glitch in JK3 defense 0 will do a lot more for you than defense 1 will.

It doesn't help as much as defense 3 of course but it's definitely better than defense 1. For example, if you block a shot with defense one it just stops right there, it doesn't deflect unless you bat it away. Defense 0 does deflect, it also has a wider range than defense 1.

Anyway, I don't think this is necessary. The only issues I have with defense is that it doesn't do what I'd like it to do. personally feel that you should deflect to where you are pointing your cross hair like in MB2, with deflect 3.

imo blaster defense should be better overall with higher levels of defense but this probably isn't the right topic to go on about that so I'm gonna stop right here. :roll:

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Fane Ornn'ila wrote:Anyway, I don't think this is necessary. The only issues I have with defense is that it doesn't do what I'd like it to do. personally feel that you should deflect to where you are pointing your cross hair like in MB2, with deflect 3.
That and the animations client side never work... Lol.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|