Dismemberment

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Jenny Wrix
Lost One

Dismemberment

Post by Jenny Wrix »

This begs to be implemented (at least from me) into RPmod. Since its possible in MB2, is there any way to get full dismemberment when you slice and dice? (NPC's and killable accounts obviously) In MB2 you have an option to turn it on or off I don't see why people could complain about this being in or not either. This would be good just for the realism factor, when I swing at an NPC droid's head I think it'd be nice for it to come off. (At least when its at low health and the final swing, not like instant-kill) :D

So in a nutshell its just for looks and doesn't apply to actual roleplaying at all.

...wait.

EDIT: Okay so there's a command...damn.

EDIT AGAIN: Okay so this was already suggested...double damn.

ANOTHER EDIT SHALL WE: /cg_dismember 1
Last edited by Jenny Wrix on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Just curious, what's the command?
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Circe

Post by Circe »

I like the Idea of the droid loosing it's head on the last saber swing. Also if there is a way to torun it off , it won't interrupt the realism. I mean, in the middle of a spar betwen students wouldn't be nice to see whoever give the last swing dismember- a body part of the other student. Thats just my opinion :(
--->Model&Skin:Download
-----------------------------------------------------------
[Name: Circellha Thiab] [Age: 16] [Species: Togruta] [Homeworld: Shili]
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Yeah I never understood why there were mods on JK3files for dismemberment when it's something that base JKA already has...

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦

Herenai
Lost One

Post by Herenai »

I really support this, it would add to realism a lot.

/support
Zekii to Azra : "You're blue because of the lack of oxygen in your blood ! "
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

It's already in JKA, as Jenny stated in the initial post. :roll:

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦

Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

The likelihood of training droids that students can face being dismembered is astronomically low because there's no dismembermentprob stats for them in the .npc files, if I did an update to the NPC files I am sure I could make it so that the droids fall apart when sliced.

I could also add in some mega-tough force/non force saber foes for tougher training than the usual Kyles or rebornmasters, if people were interested.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Agitt Tanwa
Lost One

Post by Agitt Tanwa »

Tomoran wrote:The likelihood of training droids that students can face being dismembered is astronomically low because there's no dismembermentprob stats for them in the .npc files, if I did an update to the NPC files I am sure I could make it so that the droids fall apart when sliced.

I could also add in some mega-tough force/non force saber foes for tougher training than the usual Kyles or rebornmasters, if people were interested.
Then... How do I always happen to behead every single holodroid...? Not mentioning every other NPC/Character I've killed in RPMod... o.o

|Last Known Age : 27|Species : Rodian|Status : N/A|

Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

Well you might've entered the command - cg_dismemberment 1(or whatever takes your fancy) - a while ago. That or dismemberment occurs sometimes without it regardless. I know I've entered it, it's why I see various pieces of HK or some Kotor droid lying around after a massacre.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Aurien Uriah
Lost One

Post by Aurien Uriah »

C_dismemberment 999 is what I always used.

I like the idea. But as an add on, would it be possible to cut off certain body parts without killing? For example: Dividing Hp between main body parts evenly and being able to slice them off when the HP is depleted in said body part.
"...Yeah, we do need better brand awareness."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Baelin Raddyx
Lost One

Post by Baelin Raddyx »

Aurien Uriah wrote:C_dismemberment 999 is what I always used.

I like the idea. But as an add on, would it be possible to cut off certain body parts without killing? For example: Dividing Hp between main body parts evenly and being able to slice them off when the HP is depleted in said body part.

qft
| age_22 | height_2.6m | weight_125kg | race_human | mentor_simus.cnydaria
Phillip Braden

Post by Phillip Braden »

Why edit it so it's like ships: each part has certain HP and can be damaged without destroying it when you can Rp cutting things off.

Thats the beauty of the ::'s ;)
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Post by Sasha Raven »

I won't be using this.
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip
Ru Seentras
Lost One

Post by Ru Seentras »

I think a lot of people get the wrong idea when talking about this. The general view (from what I can see) is most people will think "Why am I going to cut off another students arm?"

However, I could see if it were to have a command to turn it on and off, it would be great for missions. That much is understandable, and therefore, add to the realism. So, I am in support of this.
Age 5. Home planet: Tatooine. Race: Zabrak Initated: 291.09 Birthday: 287.06
Eugen Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Eugen Darkrider »

Thing is.. I dont think this works on students/knights/masters. Why? Because we don't kill others in a spar or something. So the body parts don't go flying around.

It only works only on stuff that can get killed. Like,
Npcs, or non-JEDI accounts.

Anyway, its been said. The command is there already.
Masters: Nira'kalen'nuruodo | Iverian Prey | Aslyn Denethorn